Write Bad Writeups

16 -

I sighed deeply and rung Darshan's doorbell.

I understood that he was way too much angry and it was getting intolerable for me as it was eight days since he last talked to me.

Okay, heck I was growing desperate and someone has to bend and well everyone knows male ego is as strong as anything...you can't even compare.

Even Navneet had left.

I developed a habit of being annoyed by Darshan though it has been a short time but then also time isn't measurable of bonds.

I rang the bell again and the door clicked open.

"Hey Tara", Hardik smiled.

"Hi, Hardik. Get aside I need to talk to Darshan", I legitimately pushed him and walked inside.

Hardik always gave me unnecessary bullshit.

"DARSHAN", I called out loud and my eyes hit his as he laid in Dhriti's lap. She looked at me too. I took a step back. "Wrong timing, I'll come later", I instantly glibbered.

I felt a tinge of weirdness.

"No, it's fine", Dhriti stretched a smile and I nodded.

This was the first time I saw her in person. I don't know I was feeling so sick of this for some reason. Darshan moved up a bit later and walked towards me.

"What is it?", he said without making eye contact. It seemed like he wanted to get rid of me as soon as possible.

"I came in to apologise", I said. It came out cold but I meant it.

I was just taken aback that he was happily in his girlfriend's lap smiling at something she was saying.

I don't even need other people. I just break my own heart by expecting other people to be as attached to me as I'm to them and that never happens; heartbroken.

"You don't look like you're sorry", he was still upset and I was feeling the need to tear up.

God, I hate this.

I suck at apologies.

"Can I please use the washroom?", I asked him and he gestured the right way.

I'd been at his house once so I knew. I marched towards the washroom and locked the door.

I looked at myself in the mirror and down at my hands which rested on the washbasin. My vision got blurry and tears rolled down.

I had no idea why was I crying?

Was it him?

Navneet?

Life in general?

It got worse as I closed my eyes but the tears didn't stop. All I could think about was the few years that I remembered when I was small. My mother, my father who was desperately in love with her, my baby sister and me. I went more teary by every second and it took me ten minutes after to remove my stained eyeliner and kohl.

So much for waterproof eh? Bloody liars.

I opened the door and Darshan got up from the sofa as he saw me coming.

"Yeah, so where were we. I wanted to apologise for my irrelevant behaviour that day. I'm sorry", I pushed a smile at him. I didn't even consider his expressions. "I just received a call so I'd to leave. We'll catch up, sorry", I just left without noticing anything at all.

It was just too overwhelming and I hate admitting that I just cried like I don't want to be treated like a 5 year old who just scraped her knee.

*