Don't Do Anything Stupid

52 -

The next day, Darshan posted a picture of us, in which we were sitting near Darshan's window pane, he'd a guitar and I was literally so close to him smoking a cigarette although it looked like a very fake sort of picture it was actually a candid Dhruwal took, with the caption: 🖤

He told me he'll post three pictures and then do an interview with a specific website which were paying him for like telling everything exclusively.

People weren't even realizing how uncomfortable it was, everything in general. I'd a way of using my social media, add back stories, tag my friends into random stuff, post ugly picture and I just couldn't do it anymore because my boyfriend was famous.

Good.

How fair.

I can't blame him but it's still wrong.

I was sitting between my art supplies and I was super mad, I was wearing a big XXL sweatshirt which I'd bought on purpose. For the record, it wasn't Darshan's.

He was in his studio and I wanted to call my dad. After composing myself and gathering some energy I called him.

"Hello", I spoke, very lightly.

"Tomorrow is the first day, na? So your work with full dedication and work hard. Eat Dahi Chini before going", he said and I nodded.

"Yes, will do that. Also I want to tell you something", I said, my heart thumping so loudly that I could feel it everywhere in my body.

"What?", he asked.

Was he angry?

Did he knew?

Was he going to be mad?

Is he in the right mood to manifest this information?

"Say it", he yelled and I broke the chain of my thoughts.

"IHaveABoyfriend", I said in a go.

"What?", he asked.

"I said, I've a boy...fri...end", I let out. I was feeling like a teenager.

"First of all, I knew. Secondly, thank god", he chuckled.

What?

Never in my whole life he was ever this cool.

What was wrong?

"What?", I asked.

"I knew, remember when Darshan and his friends came to have dinner. I saw you doing some things in the kitchen", he said and I pressed my lips hard.

Why, God, why?

"We weren't doing anything at all and I wasn't lying to you when I told you I didn't had a boyfriend all that time I was home. He sort of bumped into me in Raddison and proposed me the same night", I admitted.

"It looked like what fresh couples would do anyways! It only matters if the freshness lasts which won't last. It never does so enjoy while you still can. Thank god you're not gay", he frantically averted.

"You're so homophobiac! What if I was gay?", I rolled my eyes.

"You aren't! And you and him, you guys...you use protection right?", he asked very slowly.

Holy shit.

Awkward.

"What? No, yes, no I don't want to talk about it papa", I grunted.

"Tara take care okay? I trust you but I don't trust him. I don't even like him", he muttered.

Yeah, he never likes any guy who can be suspected of being my boyfriend or is my boyfriend in this case.