But Jerk

26 -

I couldn't always think straight and my life was twisted like my mind. It makes sense though, I didn't think too much about one thing and the decisions led me to consequences.

The simpler the mind, the simpler the life.

Good observation.

I walked out of the exam hall. I just gave my physchology exam and it went well.

I'll pass...hopefully.

If I don't papa will eat me. If I do he'll eat me anyway but I should be served with good marks at least.

My phone buzzed and I casted a look at it.

Aishwarya: OH MY...WE'RE TOTALLY GOING HERE!!!

Chintan: I'm out, won't go. This is ridiculous

Karan: seriously aish? To hell with you

Akash: I'm in, I'm totally up!

As I looked at the picture she'd sent us...what? It was a pass of Darshan's concert. Wow!

Me: 🙄

I switched the screen shut.

Speaking of Darshan he did call me a couple of times, a lot of times but I was too busy, for real.

I'd the physchology exam so I was literally high on notes and the short film was already in making. It needed a lot of time and all my time went there.

If I'm honest with myself, I couldn't quite understand what he wanted. I got the part that we're horny people wanting one another and all that but I wondered what about him?

He'd quite the reputation and he was rebelling against it.

He'd a girlfriend. A career to take care of and a fake public image to maintain in my opinion but what about me and him?

I certainly didn't wanted any strings attached because even if I did I'd be the one shedding tears and drinking neat vodka. He won't leave her, not for me, not for anyone and she's not certainly the types who is going to break up with him because he was screwing around.

So this was messed up.

It was also strange that he or I didn't feel awkward about it. We made love and we were pretty normal. There wasn't awkward sightings and loss of words. It was like nothing changed even if our feelings did.

Mine was definitely lust. I'd be lying if I say he was just another guy you can find anywhere. Of course looks and identity mattered but I couldn't understand what he felt towards me and if I say the truth I didn't wanted to know.

It'll just mess it up more which I wouldn't be able to handle as I already have enough on my plate to figure out.

I waited for my uber driver. Just because I decided to take an uber today how can the driver find me in just few seconds?

That's impossible.

I waited trying to be patient but I was growing more irritated and restless every second.

I've to go check up on Darshan, see if he's not that mad then shoot the evening and night scenes, write the summary and edit. Also, clean the place I live in. It has started smelling.

As an uber passed by, slowly, looking here and there; I approached it.

"786784", I told him my pin and the driver nodded. I quickly opened the door and got in.

I typed a text to Darshan: at your house?

It took five minutes for him to reply. It was a normal message for god's sake not even an WhatsApp.