Love, Time, Shadi

36 -

I'm freaking out.

Tripti isn't answering.

Chintan is here but he doesn't gives a fuck.

Life's weird.

I care shitless about my finals.

I've never been so relieved and stressed out at the same time.

"Oh my god", I walked to the right and then to left, repeating.

"Once you're done doing that maybe...maybe I will talk to you", Chintan scoffed and I continued.

I called him for my problem and he comes here, takes off his shoes, lays down on the only sofa and very nicely scrolls Facebook.

Who scrolls Facebook, anyways?

"I love him", I said.

"I know", Chintan yawned.

"Chintz, I said I love him", I told him.

"I KNOW TARAN", he said.

"Fuck off! When did Taran reach to you", I asked.

"It's pretty popular", he smirked.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", I frustratedly let OUT. "I can't believe this", I sat on the floor.

"I knew this was going to happen bro! Did you ever spent so much time with anyone else?", he asked.

"But that was supposed to be like a fun and casual thing", I looked at him.

"Deep down you knew", Chintan said.

Deep down, I knew.

Argh!

Chintan wasn't helping so I skyped Tripti.

"Taco WHERE WERE YOU?", I yelled.

"Potty yaar", she replied and I sighed.

"I've to tell you something", I paused, "I think I love Darshan", I added.

"You think?", she promoted.

"I think", I repeated.

"Why do you think?", she asked me.

Thank god, she was seriously handling this situation.

"Because, there are a ton of physchological things happening in my head", I rubbed my face harshly. "I stare at him like a lot, I act nonsensically because a brain of a person falling in love is the same as a brain of a person taking cockaine and I'm mostly always thinking about him because the brain releases the phenylethylamine and the love effect happens and the hormones creates the feeling of infatuation and the amount of coristol has increased the activity so I'm always stressed also and I guess pretty much", I looked at her.

"See, that's why I didn't want to deal with it", Chintan yelled.

"So true man", Tripti agreed. "Nugget, any real reason why you can be in love with him or anyone?", she asked.

"These weren't real reasons?", I asked.

"These were scientific reactions to your feelings", she stated. "Real, your reasons?", she asked.

"Um, Taco man he's perfect", I said. "Like, all that I'll ever need...he's reading, he calls me what I'd like to hear, in all perfect", I laid back.

"And what are you going to do about these feelings?", she asked.

She's being my therapist.

"Nothing", I sat upright. "I'm going to let him be...he's Darshan Raval", I looked at her.