Ow!

27 -

I pressed the bell and kept it pressed until the door clicked open.

"Tara", Darshan exclaimed. "Are you fucking mad?", he whispered loudly and I looked on. "What do you want?", he asked.

"Are you a woman hiding from his family meeting his lover, why are you whispering woman?", I smirked lightly. "And only you've the right to come when you feel like and not me?", I put my hand around his neck.

"Hold now, yes you've the right. All the right in the world. I get it but why didn't you call me?", he asked.

"Because I didn't knew I was coming", I said. "Aren't you happy that I'm here?", I added.

"What? Yes, I'm. I'm happy", he said instantly.

"Wait, is there someone already in your bed?", I looked behind him.

"My dad, want to come?", Darshan widened his eyes.

"Woah! A threesome, I'm up", I smiled and he gave me a dead glare. "Fine sorry", I rested on his arms and he stumbled a little but at last held me.

Darshan leaned in a little sniffing like a hound.

"Are you drunk?", he asked and I giggled.

"Are you drunk?", I imitated him.

"Tara!", Darshan irritatedly exclaimed.

"Tara", I imitated again.

He looked on for a while until I gave up.

"Just enough to not lose my senses. What can I say? They insisted", I innocently confessed.

"You stupid fool", he pulled me up in his arms.

"I stupid fool", I giggled.

"Listen, shush", he closed the door and walked in constantly looking.

"You're a woman", I laughed and he eyed me.

"And you're a man?", he whispered.

"Oh, I wish I could've been", I looked at the ceiling as he walked inside his room shutting it close. He gently put me down on his soft mattress. "You assholes, you can screw around, walk in the night, do not have any fears and fuck without being pregnant. What is it that I would want if I was a man?", I looked at him as he locked his room like a teenager.

So scared!

"A constant worry to not get accused of raping a women and having false accused of molestation and trying all your life to prove that you're not one of the 'all men are trash' men", he said, taking off my sneakers.

"You'd make a good boyfriend, you take off the shoes, tie the shoelaces, suddenly grab in the hallway, drop at college, don't force, smile all the time", I rolled on the bed as he took something out of his wardrobe.

"You'd make a good girlfriend too if you break your vow of not dating and actually give men their chance of flattering you", he looked at me.

"Flatter? How many women have you faltered Raval?", I questioned with full of curiosity.

"A lot of believe me, some more maintaience demanding than you", he smiled.

"I dreamed of getting married you know. I wanted to be simple and happy like my parents. They were so happy god", I smiled, shutting my eyes close.

"What changed?", he asked.

"They weren't happy anymore", I sighed. "I'm going on with my sob story make sure you hold tight", I mocked but he didn't even smile let alone laugh.