Chapter 14 The Firstborn, Meet Your Eldest Brother

"Who is Seth Savage Ex?" Sam inquired. 

Gordon assumed the helm of the spaceship as the latter spoke. At this point, the spacecraft exited the Earth's atmosphere, flying with intense speed and velocity. The thrusters exerted a colossal blast of heat, leaving smoke in the aftermath of its force.

Swiftly, Gordon turned to face Sam, "Seth is one of the most terrifying faces in the galaxy. Some call him a ferocious beast, going everywhere to inflict suffering and terror. His madness has no bounds."

Then Gordon turned to face the windscreen and steered the ship even further.

"Whoever he is, his last name rings a bell. The name Ex, that's a Codexian name."

Before answering, Gordon pushed the throttle lever even further. The ship gained more speed.

"That you are right. Not only is he Codexian, but he is also your eldest brother. The firstborn."

Sam arched his right brow, his mouth gaping while he took some time to process what he heard.

"Wait, how is that possible? There are four of us who were sent to Earth. B-22 could've confirmed that we have an older brother."

"You forget that machines may be more advanced than us, natural life forms. Their knowledge is no stranger to limits. If I were correct, that piece of scrap of yours had no recollection of Seth's whereabouts after you and your siblings were sent to Earth." 

Sam sat straight up in his chair and touched his chin. While he deliberated, he then asked another question.

"What happened to him after that incident?"

"Well, since the Council didn't know that Caldor awakened Seth's primordial genes, he was spared from their wrath and was exiled instead to still atone for your father's punishment. What happened to him after was none of our concern. Decades later, he pledged allegiance to a powerful, evil organization, the Martian Empire."

************

"Harrison, Harrison, Harrison!"

The young lad snapped out of his dream. Instantly, his eyes shot wide open. When they did, he looked around, analyzing his surroundings. It dawned on him that he was incarcerated inside a capsule tube. His heart beat intensely against his chest while a bead of sweat filled his temple. Instantly he got up to his feet and bellowed.

"Where am I?"

"Calm down, kiddo, we are only captured," replied Diana with her hands crossed.

He turned to face her, only to find her incarcerated in another tube on his right side.

"Where are we?" Harrison inquired.

Dan scoffed, his head leaning against the wall of the tube.

"Can't you guess? In our Capturer's lair. Or whatever this dump is."

Harrison pointed at him, "It's your fault, man. I knew that this fight was out of our jurisdiction. But we had to listen to you because you wanted to show off your balls."

Dan growled; after a few seconds, he sighed. He looked up to face Harrison after facing the floor, "You lucky I'm in here, or else you'd lose a huge chunk of your teeth. That said, this is not the time to fight. We should come up with a plan to weasel our way outta here."

"Wow, I'm proud of you, Dan. I didn't realize you knew how to use this," Diana smiled as she tapped her temple with her forefinger.

Dan narrowed his brows, "piss off, will ya."

She covered her mouth and chuckled.

Meanwhile, Harrison clenched his fist. He punched the wall but failed to graze it.