Chapter 31 An Attack At The Time Square

A large space mother ship made its presence known by slowly making its way through the first quarter of the city. It was a spectacular sight indeed, with a jaw-dropping feat of ninety feet, a consecutive number of ten floors, and a spanning length of 742 meters.

The masses on the ground were drawn to her giant demeanor. How they gawked at the aircraft, it's as if their eyeballs were nearly pulled out by a magnetic field of discombobulation. Many hurdled into a large crowd and pushed against each other, like the waves of a seastorm hitting intensely against the shore.

The sight of the mother ship caused an abrupt halt at the intersection of many street blocks. Traffic ensued as many drivers diverted their attention to it.

"Get a move on you moron!" One driver taunted.

"Shut your trap asshole! Can't you see that I'm also stuck in this traffic like you!" Another driver erupted as he peered his head out of the window and lashed out at him.

**********

"He's finally here! Took him long enough!" Dan snarled and snapped his neck to adjust it. "Let's go get that son of a bitch!" He continued as Harrison furrowed his brows and gritted his teeth. "He's gonna pay for what he did to my parents!"

 "Wait!" Sam said with his hand gesturing at the two snarling wolves, hissing with a desire to shred their prey piece by piece. How their indignation eclipsed their sense of judgment. It boiled their blood furiously, it wouldn't be a shock if steam emanated from their skin.

 "What now, Sam? Do you always have to ruin everything!?" Dan inquired while the others glanced at them.

"We can't just go to battle without thorough preparation. Think about it... Seth isn't going anywhere. He came here for us and we need to be smart about how we are gonna face him."

Gordon then stroked the sharp edges of his double-edged sword with pleasure. His expression when he touched his weapon reinforced an image of a wedded man who had sealed a passionate kiss to his bride.

"I hate to admit this but he is right. Just as I've said before, Seth is not the kind to be trivialized. We need to come up with a strategy," Gordon said.

 "Alright, then what do you have in mind?" Diana asked as she placed her hands around her waist.

 "I'll fill you in but first, you guys need to gear up. You can't go into battle without a protective gear," Gordon stated.

Dan cleared his throat and spoke, "Where would we even get protective gear, our normal clothes won't cut it. Do you have Codexian armor lying around anywhere?"

"Not that I know off, but the only place that I could think is the scoutship that Caldor landed at that mysterious, cold white land," Gordon replied as he placed his thumb and finger around his chin.

"You mean the Arctic?" Sam inquired.

*********

Arctic Circle

Scoutship of Ex

The five walked inside the ship with Gordon following them. Once they entered the cabin, the lights turned on and B-22, the A.I. scanned them with red harmless beams. Once the A.I. completed its analysis, it discovered Gordon and released a series of plasma cannons toward him. In response, the latter unsheathed his sword from his scabbard and directed it at the cannons

"Intruder Alert!" The A.I. responded, preparing to begin its assault.

Sam stood in front of Gordon and bellowed in alarm at the A.I, "B-22, wait. He's our ally!"