c h a p t e r - 3

'I'm always soft for you, that's the problem. You could come knocking on my door five years from now and I would open my arms wider and say 'come here, it's been too long, it felt like home with you.'

***

After roaming around the garden for a few minutes I walked to the library.

I looked around for the guys, and seems like they aren't here yet.

Until then I thought of reading a novel on which we have to make a project.

I went over and sat down in my favorite corner of the library.

I got up looking for another book as I was having trouble understanding whatever was written.

But the problem was that it was pretty high.

For god's sake, I'm this tall and still can't get this freaking book.

Suddenly someone's handheld my waist.

I would've pushed that person away but I noticed a ring in his hand which I saw in Alex's hand in the morning.

So I let him hold me for a reason I also have no idea about, his other hand grabbed the book.

I quickly turned and saw Alex, he was so close to me.

Our lips were inches apart and his hands were on my waist which wasn't covered as I was wearing a crop top.

His hands were warm sending tingles through my skin.

My heart skipped a beat as his hands snaked around my waist and pulled me closer while I was just lost in his eyes.

Coming to my senses I placed on of my hands on his chest making a little more space between us.

His eyes looked at me ardently.

"T-the book'', I said this while trying my best to look anywhere but in his eyes

''I'll give it if I get your number,'' he said and I was confused.

''And why do you want it ?'' I asked looking at him making his eyes dance in amusement.

''As far as I know, people ask numbers to call or text,'' he said in a duh tone.

''Okay.'' I accepted making him grin at me.

He handed me my book and his hands left my waist.

I felt a tiny bit empty as I couldn't feel him near me.

I blocked my thoughts and then went to sit in the same corner.

He followed me and sat beside me.

''Where are the others ?" I asked while looking at him and found him already looking at me.

"They have been given detention since Justin pulled a prank on the teacher." he said chuckling.

''But why are the rest of the boys with him ?'' I asked as a smile was formed on my lips.

''They were laughing a little too much and the teacher got annoyed I guess,'' he replied making me laugh.

''Alright then we'll do the project tomorrow,'' I said and got up about to leave when he held my wrist speaking-

''Number ??''

''Oh right, here.'' I gave it to him and was ready to leave when he stopped me....again.

''Now what ?'' I asked impatiently.

''How about we all meet in the café today evening for completing at least as little work?'' He asked making me think about it.