c h a p t e r - 23

'He looked at me like I was the stars when all I'd ever felt like was the dark nothingness between them.'

***

The thing I didn't tell you guys last time is that we were in a hill station for our trip.

And this place is one of the prettiest you can ever see.

I have fallen in love with the view that is in front of me.

We were standing on top of a small hill from where the waterfalls can be seen down.

And we were extremely lucky to have a more beautiful view since the sky was absolutely gorgeous today.

The guys had brought their drones to take a few pics of the place from above.

Lucas had this thing for taking pictures of skies when they are pretty..... the same as me.

Both of us were busy taking pictures of the sky while the rest took pics of each other.

When done we saw who took better pics of the sky.

And guess who won?

Me obviously.

No, I'm kidding.

Lucas was pretty passionate about photography. Taking pics that were 10 times better than mine.

I huffed and said that it was because of his phone.

He narrowed his eyes pouting and looking at Alex. Alex was caught by Astoria and Blair in their perfect picture idea which he had to take like 20 times.

Poor him.....

But anyway he looked at us raising one of his eyebrows.

Amused at the way Lucas pointed one finger at me like a kid whose chocolate was stolen by me.

I rolled my eyes when he whined like a kid saying, "Your girlfriend is bullying me."

At which Alex rolled his eyes ignoring both of us and focusing back at whatever he was doing.

"I didn't even say any single thing." I defended myself on the verge of laughing at his dramatic acting.

"Oh come on share with me the pics you took," I said pouting looking at him as his acting was finished.

Rolling his eyes he gave me the pics making me smile happily. I skipped towards Blair and Astoria as all of us took group selfies.

"Ah gimme my girl back," Lucas said taking Blair away for taking pics with her.

For god's sake, there are too many photogenic people here today. I was already tired of the photo-taking craziness going on.

But Lucas is the photographer of our group he is, took pics of Alex and me together.

Even if Alex was not interested in them, I wanted some so he agreed reluctantly.

And after what seemed like hours of photo taking....though it was just half an hour, we went down to the waterfall.

The cold water hitting softly on my face made me smile in content.

Since there was a changing room outside, all of us girls wore shorts and tops that aren't see-through.

And boys wore only shorts giving a whole view of their chests.

Blair and I completely forgot that our guys are on the football team and also know professional fighting so they would have the bodies of someone that make anyone drool at the first sight.