c h a p t e r - 13

'For a star to be born, there is one thing that must happen: a gaseous nebula must collapse. So collapse.

Crumble.

This is not your destruction. This is your birth.'

***

ANNIKA'S POV-

"I hate them," I whispered while my hands clutched Alex's shirt tightly, not wanting the bad memories to come back.

"Sh...it's alright. They aren't here now". he said softly. His eyes filled with concern and anger.

"What happened lil 'one? Do you wanna talk about it?" he asked frowning and wiping my tears.

I nodded," But can we talk about it later? I don't wanna spoil the date." I said watching the way his hands touched me softly like I am some delicate flower.

"Of course, whenever you are comfortable with it," he said making circles on the back of my hand calming me.

"Now let's go to the planetarium," he said smiling.

"But what if they are there?" I asked looking down and feeling guilty for spoiling our date.

"It doesn't matter. I'm here with you," he said as I nodded giving him a small smile.

We reached the planetarium and looked at the constellations and stars in wonder.

They were beautiful. "Aren't they so pretty?" I asked looking at the beautiful stars and nebulae.

Alex was already looking at me and nodded.

"The prettiest," he whispered more to himself.

After having fun in the amusement park later we decided to go to a nearby restaurant. It was an Italian restaurant. I looked through the menu not knowing much of the foods.

Pouting I looked at Alex who had already decided.

Seeing me he laughed and "You want me to order for you?" he said grinning as I nodded with a small pout.

"Alright." then he ordered the dishes.

All of them were wonderful. Next time I'm taking Alex with me whenever I go to eat somewhere.

He has a good choice.

"Like it?" he asked smiling.

"Love it," I said with a mouth full of food, at which he laughed while I squinted my eyes at him.

"I have to show you something more," he said making me look at him with curious eyes.

"The date isn't over yet?" I asked grinning happily.

Don't tease me my readers after all who won't like to spend more time with a guy like him??

It was almost sunset time and we hadn't had lunch so it was kinda between lunch and dinner. Is there even a name for it? I don't think so.

"Nope," he said happily that I was excited.

After having the food we got in the car and went to the next location. I skipped through the radio channels like usual and found my favorite song 'Spring day' playing on one of them.

I squealed happily and sang along with them. Alex glanced at me and then smiled.

I bet I sounded like some dolphin when I squealed but right now who cares.

Anyways we reached the place soon and Alex came to my door side and covered my eyes when I got out.

"Walk carefully," he said holding my waist so I don't fall.