c h a p t e r - 11

'I still hold onto a small, childish hope that there is someone out there in this crazy, wild world so completely and utterly meant for me even the stars will sigh, at last! in relief at our meeting.'

***

The next day after school ended Blair and Astoria had asked me to meet them in the parking lot after which we will go to my house.

So getting out of the class I saw Alex leaning in front of the class near the lockers so he may be waiting for me.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell him that today I'll go with the girls.

He gave a small smile to me as he saw me walking towards him.

"Finally, now you haven't forgotten about our today's plans. Have you?" he asked raising one of his eyebrows and smirking.

"Nope," I replied and looked in the parking lot to find the guys and Astoria, Blair also there.

"I forgot to tell you. Today I will go home with Blair." I said looking at him.

He then nodded and ruffled my hair, knowing how much I hated it.

I gave an annoyed huff and glared at him at which he just chuckled.

Soon we bid our goodbyes to the boys and Blair took the driving seat while Astoria sat in the backseat and me in the shotgun.

"Should we go shopping?" Astoria asked looking up from her phone.

"Nope, I am saving money for few books that I have on my list," I said turning back to look at her.

She nodded and got back at whatever she was doing.

"You remember that dress we got a few weeks ago," Blair spoke this time.

"Oh yes." I said and then Astoria spoke," You wear dresses a lot. Do you feel comfy in them?" I smiled and turned to her.

"Yep, they are too cute and comfy also. Not the ones which are too short though." I replied as she nodded.

We reached Blair's house in few minutes and raced to her room.

Blair losing anyways since she had to park the car.

We decided to come to her house since she had purchased some pretty dresses recently and wanted me to try out which one looks suitable for today.

Girl friends solve all the problems that are related to clothes.

And after a lot of confusion, they finally decided what I should wear.

I today saw how people can be more indecisive than me.

I think I should decide for myself next time.

Anyways I am so nervous.

This is kinda my first one and I'm clumsy so I'm scared I'll make a fool of myself.

Cause of this fear I'm not wearing heels. There are two reasons for that.

The first being that I'm already pretty tall. And second, being my clumsiness like I said before.

"Alright, go on and try this one. I think it's perfect for you." Blair said and I nodded being an obedient child who is following every order.

A few minutes later there was a message from Alex.

I'm here.

"He's here,'' I said and saw his black Rolls Royce from my room's window.

I think I already said I'm pretty nervous but now seeing how hot he is looking nervous will be an understatement.