𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐍𝐚 𝐉𝐚𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧

𝐍𝐚 𝐉𝐚𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧

𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐉𝐢𝐧𝐑𝐢𝐧

𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐉𝐢𝐧𝐑𝐢𝐧

Lee JinRinA normal girl in a not so normal life

Lee JinRin
A normal girl in a not so normal life.

Background

JinRin was brought up in a poor household.
Despite being the only child, her parents struggled to raise her.

However, JinRin didn't mind at all, all she wanted was a happy family.

She would prefer a caring and loving family over materialistic things.
And she would make that choice over a thousand times without hesitation.

JinRin is a true believer of hard work. She believes that sheer hard work can help her achieve great things in life.

Life is an arduous journey, JinRin knows it better than anyone.
She hopes to be able to help out with her family financially at the same time chasing her aspiration, which is being an architect.

"Failure is the mother of success" a Chinese term she always reminded herself of, whenever a storm strikes.

Her life was simple, every day, just like any other average kid's life. There was nothing interesting, just some routine that are carried out effortlessly due to habit.

She will come home from school, sometimes she will also earn some extra allowance by doing freelance gigs.

That was her dull and boring life. However, everything changed when she met Na JaeMin.

——————————

Note: A mix of first and third person