𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐. 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧

The end is arriving :,)

Friday, unfavourable conditions, startling precision

"You know that sometimes plain words are better"
-talk that talk, twice

"Hands behind your back, Ms Kang you're under arrest for an attempted second-degree murder and charges of kidnapping" The prosecutor commanded whilst signalling a second arrest on Johnny.

Jaemin took a distasteful look at Sewon as she sprang free in Johnny's arms, instantaneously on full on attack mode.

"LET ME GO! YOU BITCHES DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING" The girl gritted out as she struggled under the strong grip of the police officer.

"Recuperate well in the mental asylum" Jaemin bitterly said- mentally waving goodbye to the distressful problem.

"God's plan" Jeno smiled as he patted Jaemin on the back.

"Bro you scared me!" The boy growled playfully.

"Afraid Sewon might crawl up all over you again? Like those spiders you hate-"

"Don't you even start Jeno Lee!"

The two chuckled and shared a look of relief before Jaemin glanced around at everyone, his friends all unharmed and were cheerily celebrating.

"Everything is back to normal, hopefully"

His eyes lingered longer on a particular girl who was with Mrs Lee, embracing the woman in a bear hug whilst murmuring comforting words in her ear.

"I'm so sorry for your loss Mrs Kang..."

"It's all my fault...there's no one else to blame"
Mrs Kang bailed out, her tears trickled down her expensive Versace dress, (heh) forming a puddle of soaked fabric on her collar.

"Ever since her father passed away, I've been the sole breadwinner of the family...money was all that mattered in our household ever since. I should have paid more attention and cared for her..."

"You know how your child is always innocence in your eyes, no matter what. I have never suspected Sewon... and I've always had faith in her..."

"I know..." A soft frail voice spoke out, joining in the heart pouring conversation.

The sound was like musical notes in C major floating around the air, like a ballad playing from an mph player- those which you would only hear in your dream.

A fairytale too good to be true. But it happened for JinRin.

The girl stood there staring at the women dressed in a janitor's outfit, hair a mess and eyes welled up red with tears. Nonetheless, JinRin recognised her mother instantly.

"Omma-" The 17 year old's voice cracked with mixed emotions, a brew of motherly love and the feeling of excruciating pain- from almost losing someone so precious to you.