𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓. 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭

Tuesday, being cooked alive under the scorching sun

"Life isn't about living along, but living through"
-tomorrow, Bts

Even though JinRin hated all of the drama that the letters had brought her, she isn't that type of person who disregard people's efforts.

She didn't throw the letters away nor did she spent her time going through it. She simply just place it in her drawer at home, hoping that it wouldn't gather dust anytime soon.

The letters were all envelopes, each with a small heart sticker to close the letter securely.

It was lovely presented, every envelope waiting to be loved and opened by its owner.

JinRin knew how much effort the person behind the letters put in. She could tell that all the letters were handwritten and furthermore, it's decorations were handmade.

Sighing, JinRin swept the annoying thought of rumours flooding in school and as much as she loved Chaewon, she couldn't help but get annoyed by her teasing.

Gulping down the fruit smoothie she made for herself a while ago, she got prepared for the long day ahead.

Recently, despite the bad luck she has constantly suffered from this past few weeks in school, she did had some good news.

Her job as a part-time tuition teacher is going very well and more people are signing up for classes with JinRin.

This resulted in JinRin being busy almost on every time of the day during the weekends and sometimes even after school hours.

Although tutoring might not be the occupation JinRin wants to take on in the future, JinRin stilled enjoyed her time teaching students.

Tutoring also helps her takes her mind off some matters and instead focus on solving difficult questions which proved to be no challenge against JinRin.

Grabbing her books and writing materials, JinRin made her way to a new student of hers which joined her just a few days ago.

After walking pass many unfamiliar shops and roads, JinRin finally arrived at her destination.

Uncertainty overwhelmed her as she rang the doorbell of an expensive mansion.

Was she at the right place?

Checking her address again, she was sure she that she was at the right place.

"Welcome to the Na's place, how may I help you?" A kind voice sounded through the microphone at the gate.

"I'm here for a supposedly tutoring lesson ma'am"

The gate opened and JinRin stepped into the mansion, face sparkles at the glimmer and glamour that the mansion possessed.

Staring at the bar at the kitchen, JinRin was in awe.
What a bizarre place to have a tuition class.

She was curious to whom she would be teaching since the only information she got from her site was their address and age.

"Jaemin should be up in his room, walk left to 3rd room, that's his room"

JinRin was secretly glad that it wasn't someone she knew, the last thing she wants was the news of her being a tuition teacher spread like butter in the whole school.

With that, JinRin bowed at who she supposed was the helper at home.

Knocking on the door lightly, JinRin waited patiently for her student to open the door.

Placing her bag down at her side, JinRin smiled politely at her student who appears to be the same age as her.

"Hi, I'm Na Jaemin, thank you for agreeing to be my math Tutor"

"No problem, I'm Lee JinRin, seeing that we are the same age you can just call me by my name"

"Okay now that everything is settled let's get to work, which topic do you need help with the most? We can start off from there and work towards helping you improve" JinRin said in a serious tone.

Jaemin obviously just gave her a gummy smile and rambled out the first topic that came to his mind.

JinRin tried her best to explain everything that Jaemin asked, even finding the best solutions to help him understand better.

Jaemin only smiled dreamily at her, happy that he finally was able to get in contact with her, even if it means her being his teacher.

Actually, as a matter of fact, he doesn't even need help in math at all, he aced all his subjects.

JinRin was one of the top students in school but she was oblivious to the rankings as to her,  those things were not important.

Thus, she was unaware that Na Jaemin had always been her number one competitor in getting top 1.

Right now the two high scorers of the school were studying together- in a way.

There is no explanation needed to why Jaemin had chosen to sign up for this particular tutor when there is countless more that he could have chosen from.

He wanted to get to know JinRin better, but there was no way he could without having one of his fangirls disturbing him every second.

A mysterious girl being attracted by the most straightforward guy in the school.

Interesting it is.