𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔. 𝐉𝐨𝐲

Wednesday, the sky was painted with a shade of  pure light

Wednesday, the sky was painted with a shade of pure light.

"it's okay to make mistakes sometimes because anyone can do so" - breathe, Lee hi

Jaemin made an effort to come to school early today.
However, he might have gone there a little too early..

It was just him alone with empty desks, blank whiteboards, and quiet halls.

The atmosphere seemed unsettling but it was quickly replaced with a joyful boy.

Walking into the school hallway, Jaemin went straight to the green grass field and decided to rest there for the time being.

Staring up at the lonely morning sky, that has yet to rise.

It reminded him of someone.

Hands behind his head, he lay down on the cold grass field, watching as the sky slowly turned into a pale shade of orange.

Breathing in the fresh morning air, the dewdrops on the grass slowly faded away.

Suddenly, Jaemin heard footsteps behind him.
Despite that, he was bothered to lift his head up, not wanting to ruin the beautiful moment of sunrise.

"Jaemin!"

"Jisung? Why are you here so early?"

"Hyung, class is in about 10minutes, what do you mean"

Glancing down at his leather watch, Jaemin shrugged nonchalantly.

"I guess I lost track of time, but look at the sky, isn't it such a beauty"

"You really do have to flirt with everything don't you?" The younger one said, rolling his eyes.

"Not surprising huh"

"Why are you here anyways?"

"Uhm... your ex is kinda back and is in school right now..."

"Be specific Jisung... I don't who you're talking about"

"It's Ji Geon, she's back"

——————————

JinRin

You know what goes best with a cup of hot coffee?
According to Chaewon, it is waffles or toast.

For me, I just simply drink it without any accompaniment of other foods.

Add a little milk, lukewarm water into the concoction of powdered coffee.
Just like that, from the first sip, you would get an instant upshot of energy, feeling it seeping through your vessels.

At that moment, I felt like all my cells were recharged and was all ready to face school.

Making sure I locked the door securely, I made my way to school, with a better mindset than yesterday.

I was prepared to fight off all the nonsense that was thrown on me.

A matter of fact, everyone should stand strong against bullies, you did nothing wrong, why should you be scared?

The first thing I reached school, I had my fist ready and my eyes on alert.

Needless to say, there was a twist in the attention.
Instead of focusing on the poor village girl who received a ton of sweet messages from the 'world-wide famous' playboy, the spotlight was on this glamorous girl.

It was a great start to the day. Fatigue and drama were not on my checklist today.

Stepping through the crowd, I made my way to my locker, my mind thanking all the gods for letting me live through hell.

Like every other day, I received a sweet message from a guy I have no idea about and of course payed no attention to.

He was lucky I was in a good mood today as instead of stuffing it into my pocket, I lifted it up and read it. The words spoke loud and clear in my mind.

"Thank you for giving light to my soul, and being the angel who fell from the sky"
-secret admirer

Wait- didn't Chaewon say he was a playboy?
I hadn't expected a playboy to be so poetic.

I might sound stereotypical, but believe me, I have my reasons.
Every playboy I have seen, only knows how to flirt and show their love through physical affection.

Meeting a playboy with the same attitude but different personality, is something that is worth being curious about.

As I thought more about it, the more I realised and wondered, why the heck would the 'world renown' playboy be attracted to an outcast like me?

Just then, a group of tall boys whom I assumed were from the basketball team, entered the hallway, hence attracting more armies of students to chase after them.

Shocking it was, there are two spotlights now. I would be safe from the terrifying snakes.

I glanced briefly at the group of guys. There were about five of them.

Showing no interest whatsoever, I turned my heels and walked away, leaving the chaos which I hadn't accidentally started this time.