...

3 years ago, 10days remaining

"Welcome Mrs Kang, it's my pleasure to meet you"

"Wow you have such a beautiful daughter!"

"Jaemin, please introduce yourself."

Plastering a forced smile, Jaemin gently shook the hand of his future mother-in-law.

The fore mentioned daughter glanced deliciously at Jaemin.

"Sewon please, take a seat over there. Jaemin please guide her there"

Grudgingly, Jaemin nodded his head and took the lead.

Leading Sewon to the grand living room where they both sat comfortably on the vintage-modern couch.

Feeling two gleaming eyes on him, Jaemin already knew that his mother had brought home another terrible choice.

That's right- it wasn't the first time mother had planned something Jaemin assumed was a ' blind date'

He hated all of this, this set up, everything.
His mother clearly knew he had a girlfriend and was very happy with her- can't she just accept who he chooses in his life for once?

"Oh my gosh Jaemin! Both of us are going to be the most popular couple ever!" Sewon squealed whilst swirling her hair repeatedly, a way Jaemin supposed was 'flirting'.

Unbothered, Jaemin took the remote control and began scrolling through Netflix, ignoring the desperate girl beside her.

It was rude of him to treat his visitor like this.
And yes- Jaemin do have courtesy and pride in discipline, he just doesn't show it all the time.

And this is the perfect time for Jaemin to show the disrespectful side of him. It was the only way to not get the girl's hope high.

"I can't wait to marry you, we can travel around the entire world together, what do you say? '' Sewon's piercing voice cut through Jaemin's ears.

Rolling his eyes, Jaemin took his hand away from the thick skinned girl who had already placed his hand in hers as they sat down.

"Sorry Sewon but I'm sure you know this marriage is strictly for the benefit of both businesses, there is no romance involved"

"Also so you know, I agreed to this for my parent's sake."

Sewon's eyes no longer had sparks in them, only to be taken over by pure shame and terror.

She had always thought that her Father was the worst guy in the world, but now she might take back her words.

But of course, no one can resist Jaemin's charms.

Blinded by love, Sewon only remained  quiet throughout dinner, plotting a plan on winning his heart- no matter what.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••