𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗. 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬

"I can't find you, will you come out? I'm scared to be left alone me calling you" - hide and seek, wanna one

I'm scared to be left alone
me calling you" - hide and seek, wanna one

You might wonder, what exactly happened before everything went downhill?

An hour ago...

JinRin had never tasted a taro so bitter before.

Who knew that a day as innocent as buying a sweet, freshly baked bread will go downhill so quickly.

Sitting at the round yellow table like every other day, the two girls chatted animatedly, talking about their exciting plans after their final examinations.

"Rin! What should we do during winter time?"

"-The first time you're planning ahead of time I see..."

"Shut up Rin, you know how thrilling it feels! Finally being free from exams!"

"Sorry to break it to you but we are still young, halfway there to the marking point of our lifelong education"

"Please let me live in the moment for once"

"Sorry, but the truth is the truth"

Smirking, JinRin took a bite of the steaming hot taro bread.

"That looks so good, I should have bought that instead," Chaewon groaned as she tasted the chocolate that lingered in her mouth.

"Isn't chocolate always your go to for every meal?"

"Taro might change that up completely"

The two girls continued with their laughing spree, joking whilst munching wholesomely.

A day can't be as great as this one.

Out of the blue, the loud slamming of the canteen front door jolted everyone from their meals.

The mysterious person behind the noise soon revealed himself.

And it's none other than the hazel head boy.

The canteen went wild immediately whereas the two girls were unamused.

It was to no surprise that the boy's appearance had caused loud gasps to escape from students who had their mouths full of food.

Why would a popular guy in school enter the frustratingly crowded and sweaty cafeteria.

Even saying it out loud doesn't seem right.

On the other hand, the hazel haired boy paid almost zero attention to all the eyes that were glued to him.

Dashing to the two girls, he instantly panted out incoherent words which only lead to two confused faces.

"First of all, hi, second of all, can you please slow down and speak properly" JinRin muttered out, a little concerned of the boy who was stumbling over every word.