...

3 years ago, 15days remaining

"Jaemin! Are you free today? The movie we've been waiting for forever is out!" Ji Geon exclaimed, whilst catching up with Jaemin.

It was the wrong timing. The boy was not in the mood of enjoying some comedic show.

His dark eyes bags were more profound as each day went by.

Muzzily, he uttered his usual 'sorry' and 'busy with work'. The same excuse he came up for the past few weeks.

It was clear the golden couple has not been coping well.

Their relationship was like suffocating in a tunnel, the mess might not be reversible.

They were different from their usual selves. The jubilant Jaemin, the carefree Ji Geon were like distant shadows hidden under the depths of their souls.

Jaemin was occupied in his world, grumbling infuriatingly to himself as he tried hard to grapple with  reality...

Whereas Ji Geon was unaware of the drama that had happened in Jaemin's life, and that she might be losing her boyfriend forever...

"Jaemin, do as I say, you know it is for your best." Mrs Na sternly warned whilst picking up her phone.

"Mother, you know I would never do something like that. I don't even love her!"

"Jaemin! Do I have to repeat? It's a win-win deal for us and the other company!"

Without sparing Jaemin another thought, Mrs Na grabbed his hands and forced him to sign the contract.

Jaemin grumbled in annoyance and threw the pen to the side. Trepidation overwhelmed him as he unknowingly scrunched his hair into a ball.

He loved Ji Geon and would never do something so terrible and hurtful to her.

She was an angel that had been given to him and now he had to abandon her.

He was a devil...

"You better have it signed! You are going to marry Sewon and that's final!"

Mrs Na smashed her fists on the glass table, pushed the paper roughly towards Jaemin.

Her once elegant demeanour was replaced with ire.

She gave her unmistakable pair of Medusa eyes and left.

As the clicking sound of her branded high heels got softer, Jaemin's heart pounded faster.

She dropped the bomb on him just a few days ago, and immediately wanted him to carry out her plan.

Unreasonable you might say, but Mrs Na always had her way of doing things.

And all you need to know is that she
Always wins.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••