𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎. 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭

"I don't need it all, no matter how much I like you,"- Hurt, New jeans

- Hurt, New jeans

Friday, it came before it even began

Jaemin's eyes squinted in disgust, mouth threatening to pierce into a thin thread.

There were thousands of eyes on him like parasites digging deeper under their very skin.

No big deal.

No big deal.

The three words Jaemin intuitively chanted in his mind to calm his wrecked nerves.

"Such a shame, haven't I told you since the very beginning? Everything is bound to go my way,"
Sewon laughed out sarcastically, striding pass every guard who looked back at her, black orbs hiding all
fear.

"Haven't you heard of the saying... Justice will always be served" Jaemin gritted out.

Slowly and carefully, he tailed behind Sewon's back, making sure to keep at least a metre away from the psychopath.

In case she takes out a knife to stab his heart, to her, a plausible way for Jaemin to feel what a 'heartbreak' feels like.

Sewon abruptly stopped in her tracks, nearly causing 
the stoned-face Jaemin to choked out oxygen.

"Admit it, you already know what's about to happen so let's not waste each other's time and get down to business " Sewon announced calmly, her high heels clicking loudly whilst circling Jaemin like a predator.

Jaemin took a step back, glaring at the nonchalant girl. Though he isn't sure if she was even human.

"Sewon, it's been three years. Three whole years. Aren't you tired of all this in your life?" The boy rambled out desperately, losing his act.

"Everything has bound to be an end and all I'm doing is to reach that end" Sewon uttered rather airily, shutting her eyes and shook her head disapprovingly.

Jaemin swore he was about to experience what it's like to be a caldera.

This wasn't the first time he had confronted Sewon after the incident regarding JinRin.

He did have guilty conscience and carrying out his plan literally killed him.

He was the one friend who hate, despises, loathes people who do things behind his back and having a big secret hidden.

Not given a choice, he has to be a hypocrite for the time being but not for long.

"Great reasoning but that almost caused a life"

"And so? Her life isn't my problem, I'm not in anyway related or close to her. It's her mother's fault or should I say, her supposed soulmate's fault" Sewon grinned sinisterly.

"Stop hurting those around me, they have never done anything to you,"

"Treat people with kindness not with atrocity"
Jaemin looked at her distastefully.