𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔. 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡

how is everyone :))

 Tuesday, a warm smile, the sky showed a hue of beige

"This is the leap of a fool in love, let me run more, even if my feet are full of scars" - run, bts

"Jaemin.. look.. please believe me i—
never mind this will never work out" Ji Geon sighed in dismay as she stared at the mirror, reflecting back her wretched self.

"Come on, you got to give it a try, it's now or never"
pulling the girl up on her knees, JinRin gave Ji Geon a pat on her shoulder.

"It'll all be over soon"

"She's right uh..you have to save our friendship!"
Mark further encouraged, giving a subtle smile.

"Haha.. alright guys, I'll do what I can"
Ji Geon nervously muttered out, thankful for the boost of confidence she was receiving.

Ji Geon, accompanied by JinRin and Mark (since he insisted on joining) is at the school's music room.
And currently, the three musketeers are up to something.

On the other hand, JinRin felt an uncomfortable urge bugging her. Sewon was very suspicious, well, that's a fact. So, the detective JinRin decided to dig up more about her.

Afterall, it's commendable to be able to keep Ji Geon under her control without her mother finding out. Or maybe it's mostly due to her mother's naivety.

"Ji Geon ah, did Sewon say anything to you? It has almost been a day"

The atmosphere in the music room suddenly became tensed, the soft playing of jazz music became inaudible and the blowing of the air-conditioning
sinked into the background.

Ji Geon deliberately replied, "Well, I didn't return to that horrific place since I hope that she will leave me alone"

"But she abruptly messaged me today.. saying that her mother is visiting and threatened me not to go there today"

"And of course she ended off reminding me to carry out those sins"

An idea suddenly came to JinRin's mind, just like a lighted pathway between a crossroad.

"I guess we found her both her weaknesses" JinRin smiled whilst clapping in appeasement.

"What do you mean?" The other two latter stared confusingly at JinRin

"I mean...she obviously do not want her mother finding out any information about you, that's why she warned you not to go there"

"There aren't any other reasons if you think about it"

"It's a perfect plan B" Ji Geon agreed