𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑. 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞

Thursday, the soothing ballad played in peace

"Whether to talk or not to worry for a long time; keep getting tangled in my mind"
- Falling for you, seventeen

Jaemin

Only to be met with a bump on his head.

The boy groaned in pain, the burning sensation resurfacing once again.

Jaemin glanced up to find the other unwanted victim, only to be met with a familiar face.

Of course, he was literally outside her room.

"JinRin- I-" the boy immediately started, and before he even get the chance to ramble out the words he had been trying to rephrase in his mind, the girl payed zero attention to him.

JinRin gave a subtle nod at Jaemin before rushing out of the room— as if she hasn't literally bumped her head into a hard metal block.

Her indifference and differing attitude made the boy frown.

And before he could even have the chance to decided on whether to catch up on JinRin, she was already out of everyone's sight.

In the room, Jaemin peeked in and saw another familiar figure, this time an elder woman dressed in a formal dress— the one she usually wear when Jaemin sees her in his house.

The six boys were also clearly taken aback JinRin sudden abruptness, not forgetting the traumatised look on her face, only make the unknowing worry grow in everyone. This is not like her at all.

Jaemin's worry got the better of him and he finally made the decisive move to chase after JinRin— in spite of having absolutely zero trace of where she went and what was currently going on.

However, some repelled Jaemin away, causing his legs to stick to the ground.

Something was definitely up for sure— that was something he knew by heart.

But in the end,

Was Jaemin in the place to ask how she was doing?Was Jaemin a person she can trust to spill her rants to?

He was convinced he wasn't half those stated.

He was convinced she didn't even knew she meant that much to me.

He was convinced he had no chance.

But truth be told, the boy himself have no idea.