chapter one. ™

FIRST, IF YOU HAVENT GO READ BOOK ONE PEOPLE SO NO CONFUSION IS DONE OKAY? OKAY NOW READ!!!

Andy's p.o.v;
eight years later.
{picture included}

"Andy, your paper is incredible," my teacher, mrs.Buchanan said amazed by my work. I smiled and nodded,"I see you write a lot about your childhood."I shrugged, not really knowing what to say.

"Yeah, it's actually the only happy time in my life,"she nodded as the bell rung, signaling lunch. I said a quiet goodbye and left. I stood in line to get the foul food while listening to people gossip.

"Ya know that ashley and daniel broke up?" a snobby girl asked her friend.

"Yeah, I really didn't like them as a couple anyway," the unnamed friend responded flipping her hair.

"Finally," I grabbed my lunch and found a table outside.

"Andy!"I heard someone say as I turned my head. I half halfheartedly smiled when marie touches my shoulder as she sat down next to me.

"How's mom and dad?" hearing that question made me shift.

"Oh sorry,"she frowned and looked down. I shook my head as if i'm saying it's fine.

Not wanting her to think i'm upset, i responded,"No, it's fine. I haven't had any luck on my real mom and my dad, well, we don't talk as much as we used to,"she nodded. ever since he got signed as a pro boxer and became famous, my dad lost touch with his family roots and Dani made my life a living hell.

× four years ago ×

"I love you mommy," I yelled at the top of my lungs.my mom laughed as she blew me a kiss through the phone screen

"Love you too Andy," she said making me smile.

"Larissa, I got a new tattoo. see, look at it," my dad said taking off his socks. I scrunched up my face at the stench.

"Ew, stinky feet,"my dad laughed and held up his foot, waving it at me.

"Andy, remember in toy story how all the toys had andy on the bottom on their feet? well so do I." I looked down and touched his foot and saw my name carefully written in the beautiful writing.

"So that means you're my toy?" I asked excitedly. my dad nods as I hug him.

"Larissa, you're sleepy go to bed," my dad says and lays his head down on my shoulder. Mom shakes her head in defiance.

"No, i'm fine. it's only two in the morning. plus, I have to wait until Niall comes home so I can open the door,"I heard my dad sigh in defeat,"Liam don't give me that look. I'm helping a friend out. remember when I was having money problems and I needed a place to stay? so I'm doing the same."

"I just don't want him to try anything,"my dad says. I heard the door open downstairs and keys falling down and our butler saying hello.

"I know Liam. Niall is a good guy. I work with his sister," My dad nods in response.

"Mr. Payne, your fiancée requests you for dinner," I hear our butler say, entering the room. my dad takes me off his lap and goes to the door.

"Andy, you have a couple of minutes before you have to say goodbye to Larissa, ok?" I nodded and soon, he was out the door.