Chapter 26

May's p.o.v *flashback*
"But, I need the money today dean!"I yelled at the tall long haired man in front of me,he shrugged

"Sorry May should have paid on time,"He smirked

"I was a day late, So fucking what come on we have no food please"I begged

"Well I guess you could get the money"I smiled as dean gave one back

"Really without anything in return?"I asked hopping it was not too good to be true

"Well not exactly..." Dean said looking away.

I groaned"I knew it, what do you want?"He smirked "No just no I am not sleeping with you,"he frowned,and shrugged

"Whatever, I just thought you needed the money guess not,"He said turning into his kitchen leaving me into the living room.

"Wait!!"I yelled, he turned around"Ok I'll do it"dean grinned

"Fine sleep with me and you don't have to pay me back,"I nodded and gulpped as he motioned me to come closer to him,I quietly sighed and did as command.

As soon as I was in front of him, his lips were pressed to mine.His mouth tasting like old mint gum I almost threw up but, held it in He pulled away,"Dont worry baby girl I'll make it the best you ever had,"he said smirking as he lifted me up onto the counter. An idea popped into my head and if im going to get out of her without cheating on November then I gotta do this quick so I decided on playing along. 

I pushed my lips roughly on his. "Ohh eager are we?"he asked. I rolled my eyes as He reacted quickly, lifting my legs to wrap around his hips. Dean's shirt was pulled off over his head, and his muscles torso was pressed against my chest as he took off my shirt.I ran my hands up to his hair and tugged on the roots, making him groan as he unbutton my pants. 

Things was moving pretty fast and I had to stop it before it was to late so as Dean was pulling down his pants and opening a condom I was able to reach into the drawer next to me and pull out a sharp butcher knife,hiding it behind my back "Brace yourself I'm kinda big"he smirked as he rolled the condom on and walked back over to me.

"Wait,"I said,Dean looked up at me annoyed

"What is it?"he snapped.

I huffed"I gotta tell you something"he rolled his eyes

"What?"he yelled,I smirked

"This,"I said as I plunged the knife into his stomach . He groaned out as I put my hands on his chest and pushed him roughly back. Dean tripped and landed on the floor. His eyes widened substantially as he looked down at the blood stain on his shirt

"You little bitch,"He growled as I plunge the knife full speed into his heart. After standing there for a couple minutes to take in what I just done. I ran I never killed someone before I mean I seen Dean kill people but I never thought that I would do it too. 

I ran so fast. I didn't even realize I ran all the way to November's house. I stopped to catch my breath then climbed up her balcony. I see her in her room listening to music with her headphones in. I snuck in through the door and if I was caught I was dead and November would be way beyond grounded. So I was being very quite, coming up behind her cuddling her on the bed she smiled and took out her headphones.

"May it's late what's wr-"I cut her off with a kiss tears rolling down my face,November pulled away"May? you're crying what's wrong?"she asked,I sighed.

" I did something wrong,babe"I frowned

"You cheated on me didn't you!"she yelled,I shushed her

"Never in a million years will I cheat on you it's something way worse"I said,she raised her eyebrow

"What's worse than cheating?" she asked.

I sighed"I killed someone"

She gasp"Who?"

"You know how, I said my family was in need of money?"I asked,she nodded"Well I been getting it from this loan shark called Dean and tonight. I needed more so I asked him,he said no unless I sleep with him"

November gasped again"You didn't, did you?"

  I shook my head."No, of course not. I stabbed him before he could do anything"

She nodded"But, if you stabbed him then why is he not alive?"

"Because I got him right in the heart so he couldn't get back up. I don't need him coming after my family . You're the only person I told about this,"I said looking up at her.

"I won't tell"she promised

"I know love"I sighed"But, I have to leave town"I said frowning. November frowned too as I got up

"No please don't, stay"She begged

"I can't sooner or later,I'll be caught for murder and I can't go to jail"I cried

"Wait, I have an idea"she looked up at me"Let me come with you. We can change our names and everything,"I smiled

"You'll do that for me even after what I done?" I asked her.she smiled and shook her head

"May, when you're in love you do crazy things for the one you love,"I smiled as November put one of her hands to my cheek, and kissed me slowly and passionately . I grabbed her face and forced her to kiss me deeper, biting on her bottom lip,making her moan.My tongue making its way in to her mouth immediately. I stopped us before we got to carried away

"Go pack we'll finish this later,"I said grinning at her as I patted her butt.And from this day on I knew she would be my right hand women.

*flashback over*

"Wow,"Andy said his jaw all the way to the floor as I finish explaining the story.November and I nodded.

"Yeap, now you know everything,"November said,Andy nodded

"that was a nice story ,you girls wanna grab a bite?"he asked we nod and get our stuff together and head out.