Chapter 53

Liam's p.o.v

"Ready for your big day mate?"Zayn said walking in fixing his tie.I looked up from my phone and see him smiling.

"Oh, yea"I shrugged and going back to my phone.

"Whats wrong nerves huh?"he chuckled.

"yea something like that,"I said scrolling through twitter,that got boring so I opened up Instagram.I felt Zayn pat my shoulder.

"Don't worry mate everything is gonna be fine,"Zayn said giving me a smile,I nodded as he walked out the door.I was refreshing my newsfeed and saw Larissa had posted something.

larissa_elizabeth_:thinking about my choices right now.

along with a bed selfie I'm surprised she didn't block me I clicked on her profile and looked at her post....wait!!.

went back to her recent post and looked at her location SHE'S HERE IN ENGLAND!!

Larissa's p.o.v
I yawned as I finished texting Nadia who's freaking out because she almost hit two cars by driving on the wrong side of the road. My phone buzzed and i unlock it seeing I had a like on instagram I would have ignored it but it caught my eye that the like was from Liam oh great now he knows I'm in England. 

Speaking of the devil he's calling me now,I sighed and threw my phone down and got up out of bed.I'm still debating if I wanna go to the wedding or not. I mean I said I would two days ago but I don't know anymore.I sighed as I put on my dress and some heels did my hair and make-up and checked the time.

 I still had about 20 minute's before the wedding started so that gives me enough time to see who's all going I know Pez and Zayn are already there. I laughed as I  can still hear her mini rant about how her job is making all the girls be in the wedding. I hesitated on calling a cab but shook it off and called for one. 

ok I still have less than 10 minutes to back out, wait no Larissa you can do this

I groaned as my phone started ringing signaling the taxi was here. I took a breath and walked downstairs .took me some time but I eventually found my ride hopped in and told him the address. The whole car ride there I was biting my nails and I felt sick.

 I paid the driver and got out. I see the white church all dressed up and a few people outside talking on the phone.I walked past them some of them sending me stares.I entered the one of the double doors and looked through the small window.

"Do you Dani take Liam to be your husband"I hear the preacher say

"I do,"she smiled.I looked down with my hand still pressed to the door I can't do this. I can't ruin his wedding by showing my face.I sighed as tears run down my face as I run away I feel stares as I run away but I didn't care I just wanted to get far away as I could.

Andy's p.o.v.

"I umm I"dad spat out he looked at me as I sent him a confused look and looked down"actually I don't"I snapped my head up.

"WHAT!!"Dani yelled. I smiled.

"I said I don't can't you hear or do you have lies so far up your ass that there clouding your Fucking hearing"dad spat jerking away his hands

"I can't believe I was so blind to see that all you did was use me, the love left when Andy was born Dani, you changed. I'm sorry but I can't marry you"dad said giving her the rings.

"You can't leave me I'm Having your child!"she yelled gripping on to Liam's tux.

"Actually it's not his it's Chase's,"Perrie said smirking, Dani growled. Dad scoffed and took her hands away from him.

"Looks like I'm the wrong person you're marrying"he huffed as he walked away and over to me."I'm so sorry son"dad said looking down

I smiled and hugged him."I'm not the one you should be saying sorry to"

dad smiled."You're right"

Hello guys one more chap and boom overrrr forever!!