Chapter 36

Liam's p.o.v

"Oh my god!"Larissa exclaimed Andy and I looked over at her

"What?"we both said,Larissa squealed and pointed over to something in front of her

"A bounce house,"she said face full of joy

"Mom do-"Andy started

"hold my shoes,"Larissa said as she shoved them in my chest and ran over to the giant bounce house.

"So we're going to crash a party?"Andy said looking over at me

"Yeap,"I said while taken off my shoes and running to the bounce house.

Andy's p.o.v
I laughed as mom and dad acted like kids and went into the bounce house.I found a nice spot under a tree and sat down.

"Mind if I join you?"I looked up and saw Jazmine. I smiled

"Jaz hey,yea you can sit down here you can just,"I said as I took off my jacket and sat it down on the ground for her to sit on.

"Oh, Andy you don't have to do that your jackets gonna get dirty,"I laughed

"well I rather have a dirty jacket then to see you have dirty white pants,"I said smiling Jazmine looked down and nodded while sitting down

"Thanks," she said, making me smile"so tell me what are you doing all the way up here?"

"Watching my parents forget about their differences and actually acting like a couple again,you?"

"Well, I was just walking around in the area I just got off work"I nodded as I turned around back to the bouncy where mom and dad were at

"Wait why is dad leaving?"I said as I scrunched up my eyes to get a better look."And who's he talking too?"

Larissa's p.o.v
I continued jumping around and playing with the other kids when Liam came back in and started jumping with me as he grabbed my hands

"oh my gosh, we're gonna fly out"I screamed and laughed as Liam pulled me closer as we jumped higher I pulled him, even more, closer as we went up and could see over the top "not to be nosy but where did you go a few minutes again?"

"Ohh it was Dani"I nodded as I mentally rolled my eyes

"Is she ok?"I asked 

Liam smiled and nodded"Yea, she passed out two days ago and had to be taking to the hospital"I nodded

"What they say?"I asked as we started jumpping again

"She's two  and a half weeks pregnant,"he said looking me dead in the eye.My breathing stopped as I tried bouncing again but slipped on the bottom of the bounce house making Liam and I fall on each other.

"Really congrats,"I said with a fake smile.

He grinned"Thanks,"I  nodded as he got off of me and heading to the exit, I sat up.

"Oh  and we decided on  moving up the wedding it's in two weeks"My face frowned "Let me go find Andy and we can go"I nodded as Liam walked away.

 I sat there in a trance as I see Liam wave at me and give me a funny face as he looks for Andy but my face remains blank as I feel the bouncy house deflate around me,representing my heart right now as I see what Liam's choice was and he didn't even have to tell me upfront as I finally figured it out it was Dani.

Hahah my chps literally, go from sad to happy to sexual to mad ahahh oh well so whos all doing the #nocontrolday i been doing it all morning had to take a break lol and whos watching the billboard awards tonight i am!!!