chapter 5

Larissa's p.o.v*outsfits and wedding rings*

After spending an hour at AT&T getting Harry a phone we finally got to sit down at a nice restaurant and catch up.

"So have you found anyone yet ?"Harry asked while taking a sip of his drink I shook my head.

"Well I don't know where I and Calum stand right now"Harry nodded.

"You know ,one-night stand aren't good love"I sighed.

"I know but ,he's been here for me every since the whole Liam leaving thing and I praise him for that"I gave him a small smile.

"Well, you might as well bring him as a date to the wedding"He winked at me.

"Jesus Haz we just got engaged and you're already starting with a wedding,"Louis said walking in grinning. I smiled and hugged him

"Ris it's been ages since I saw you,I missed you," Louis said squeezing me tighter I giggled as he pulled away.

"It has texting just wasn't enough . I just been busy and now looks like you guys are gonna be busy"I winked and grinned. Louis laughed and Harry blushed.

"yea,your coming to the wedding whether you like it or not,"Louis said

"I already told her Lou"harry said kissing Louis's cheek. Louis nodded and stood up.

"I'm going to the restroom excuse me,"Louis said as he walked away . We nodded.

"So have you guys thought about having kids yet?"I asked as I placed my head in my hands . Harry shook his head.

"To be honest, I'm kinda scared to ask him, Ris ,I mean I know we been together for so long and not once has he asked about kids. What if he doesn't want any?"

"Oh that's not tr-"Harry cut me off.

"I'm glad I'm not a girl. I would have been pregnant by now and if I told him there's isn't no telling how he would react"Harry said getting all worked up. I grabbed his hand.

"Harry!"I quietly yelled . A few other people looked over at us. He stopped"Listen what if he wanted kids but didn't know how to ask you because he was scared of how you would react.Have you thought of that?"I asked him.Harry looked down.

"Well, when you put it that way. I guess I haven't looked at it that way"I nodded and smiled"see this is why I need you at all times,you're my right-hand girl,you know cause I can't say man cause your no-"I laughed.

"Harr Ry yy I get it"I faked wine harry laughed. Louis came back and sat down next to Harry.

"what did I miss?"He smirked.

"My ask Larissa time"I giggle and check my phone"it just ended"We all laughed.

"Well, shit can I pay for an extra hour,"Louis said pouting.

"Cause I love you ,it's on the house"Louis cheered"ask away"

"Well I wanted, well Harry and I wanted to know if you still keep in touch with Liam and Andy"My heart stopped.

"Oh,"I said looking down.

"Oh god I'm sorry Larissa, I didn't mean to bring up personal stuff"

"N-no it's fine. I actually needed to talk to someone about it anyway" I half smiled. Louis sighed in relief.

"Whens the last time you talk to them?"Harry asked while smiling to the lady, who handed him our check.

"A long time"I half laugh ,Harry and Louis nodded.

"Have you tried going on any social media stuff and finding them ,do you even know what he looks like now?"Louis asked me nodding.

"Yeap just like fucking Liam"I huffed"I follow Liam on twitter but I'm so scared to DM him cause I feel like they wouldn't even remember me. Harry scoffed

"Don't say that! Maybe Andy might have trouble remembering you but Liam shouldn't"I shrugged.

"Liam sees over thousands faces a day. He's a famous boxer in the UK.Liam doesn't have time to remember a fling"

Louis groaned"You were anything but a fling"I sighed.

"You never know Lou,"I said softly. it was quite for a while"so about that wedding huh"I grinned changing the subject.

would have posted this earlier but I had to update wattpad so the new wattpad update is weird af it updated twice,once in the app store then again in the actual app and I'm like tf otay anyway enjoy ill probably update twice and then take a mini break .............maybe lol.