Chapter 27

Larissa's p.o.v

"Harry my moms in the hospital she's getting worse"I sighed into the phone. I hear him sigh "But, I'll talk about it later to you ok,bye love you"I said as I hung up the phone and entered Zayn's house.

"Hello?"I called out. Hmm zayn must be gone? I quietly shut the front door .i got closer to the steps and the sound of groans instantly filled my ears. Liam's groans. oh god no is swear he better be freaking wanking off. I didn't hear any womanly moans,oh no what if he's secretly doing Zayn? 

As soon as I ascended the steps his groans got louder. I bit my bottom lip and slowly opened the bedroom door and peeked in Liam was sitting in a chair on the phone with his eyes closed,his hand wrapped around his dick pumping it quickly, throwing his head back in pleasure, his lips parted, grunting and groaning.

"shit babe." He hissed,into the phone my face heating up with anger. I cleared my throat, and he glanced up at me.

"Having fun?"I snarled,he quickly corrected himself as I turned on my heels and heading into the hallway

"Larissa,wait"He said as he grabbed my waist and pulled me into him.

"And why should I?"I said surprisly calm

"Because, I can explain" Liam said looking down at me .I laughed

"A guy's favorite line,save it it's ok . I should have know" I said getting out of his grip"What was I thinking?"I snapped to myself.

"What do you mean?"Liam said again grabbing me .

"Nothing,just let me go"I mumbled.

"No, say it I wanna hear this,"he said looking at me dead in the eye,I rolled my eyes.

"I don't wanna talk to a cheater, let me just ask you something is she better than me and dani put together?"I yelled in his face,he looked down.

"I didn't cheat"I gave him the "are you stupid? " look

"Are you fucking serious right now you just had phone sex and accept me to think it was okay,you weren't wanking off to me ,you were wanking off to some bitch on the other line."

"It's not how it seems"Liam spoke up. I rolled my eyes again.

"Oh, really? Well I don't even care anymore, just move so I can leave and you can go back to your little whore"I said trying to move away from him but he shoved me up against the wall.

"Why am I always the bad guy?"he said yelling the neck veins becoming visible in his neck

"Because, you seem to be doing dumb shit all the time, prime example right now,I said throwing my hands up.

Liam scoffed"This is the first time and you're treating it like I always do it"

"Maybe you have with Dani who knows?"I yelled

"I feel like you're pissed about something else"he said calmly

"Yea you're right I am, my moms in the hospital and my boyfriend's a engaged man that cheated on me and his fianceé" I stated 

"I didn't cheat on you just dani" Liam groaned

"I swear to god if you say you didn't cheat one more time,you idiot it's still cheating" he rolled his eyes

"I didn't ch-"I growled and flung my hand towards his face but he stopped it and slammed it on the wall.

"Wanna try that again love?"He snapped

"I would if you let go of my h-"he cut me off with a kiss. I pulled away"oh hell no if you think you're get-"

"Shut up,"he demanded,my eyes widen. Did he really just tell me to shut up?

"All this could have been avoid.But, no you wanna come home and take your anger out on me and even more after this"I cheated shit" now it's my turn to get my anger out" Liam growled in my ear. I gulpped. His hands holding my wrists tightly above my head while his body pressed against mines own.

"But you did,"I breathed out as he grinded his hips against mine. He bit my lip, causing me to yelp and he smirked."No, stop dammit I'm supposed to be mad at you!"I pouted.Liam slid my shirt down off my shoulder with his teeth and started nibbling down on my neck and to my collar bone, his tongue tracing everything he could find, making me moan. "Do you like that, Larissa?" Liam asked, his lips grazing my ear, bitting down on my earlobe and I groaned, nodding vigorously.

"That's good, let me show you how sorry i am."