Chapter 16

Larissa's p.o.v

I drove up to the park and spotted Liam. I smiled and turned off my car ,quietly close the door and softly walked over to him. I decided on sneaking up on him"I'm glad you came,"he said making me jump he turned around laughing .

"Damn, I was trying to scare you"I fake pouted. Liam smiled and pulled me into a hug. I smiled and relaxed into his hug as he placed his face into my neck.

"You do not know how much this feel good,"I laughed and patted his back and tried to pull away but Liam locked us in place"Just a couple more minutes,"He said into my neck,I smiled.

 I looked over and saw a picnic table so, I backed up to it and sat down.Liam stood in between my legs.

"Want me to get you a blanket and pillow and you can sleep there?"I joked, Liam laughed and raised up"And he comes up for air,"I cheered. 

Liam rolled his eyes and placed both hands on each side of my legs."How are you, Larissa?"I half smiled

"Good,how about you? how's life with Dani?"I smirked Liam stayed quiet as if he was looking for an answer.

"Great?"he answered back but it was more like a question to himself. I nod"so you're the reason Andy wanted to come to America "

I nodded again and looked down."Yeap,"I said quietly.

"I'm glad he remembers you,"I hear him say,I nod

"So, I hear you're famous back in the UK I'm happy for you,"I said looking up and smiling Liam shrugged and moved away from me

"Yea but,it's not what it seems,"he sighed and started walking over to the swings.

"Why is that?" I said getting off the table and walking over to him and watched as he sat down.

"well, Andy and I haven't been on good terms and he hates Dani and I still don't know why" I nod and went to lean against the pole"did he ever tell you why he feels like this?"I shook my head

"Nope he hasn't brought anything up about it,"Liam nodded and started slowly pushing himself. I went to go get on the swing next to him when Liam grabbed my waist I looked over at him.

"Swing with me?"I laughed he pouted. I smiled and walked up and pulled my leg through one side as Liam helped me with the other leg. he smiled as he pushed back and we started swinging. I busted out giggling.

"what's so funny?"Liam's said smiling and letting a few giggles slip out his own mouth.

"It's been a while since I swung on a swing,I feel like a kid,"I said still giggling and holding on to Liam as he went higher.

"Oh my god"I giggled Liam smirked and went even higher"Liam too high, oh my god we are gonna break this thing,"I yelled Liam laughed and slowed down. I sighed and wiped my tears as we came to a complete stop

"Well, that was fun,"Liam said looking up at me. I smiled and nodded

"It was,"I agreed as I got out my phone"Liam we should go they want one of us to stay up there with an-"I was cut off when Liam kissed me.

 I was taken by surprise but that instantly went away when all the feelings I had for him came back. Kissing Liam made me realize I still wanted him even after all these years.

 I know this was wrong and he was Dani's now but ,I could give a shit right now and before I knew it, our little sweet kiss  turned into a full on make out session. Liam gripped my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck and forced the kiss to deepen. It wasn't until both of us pulled away.

"I'm so sorry Larissa," He stuttered, slightly out of breath. I sat in his lap frozen. Did I really just make out with someone else's bf ?I moved away off of him but, I ended up falling but quickly stood up

"Don't be," I  mumbled,  dusting myself off"I have to go"I suddenly said running to my car. I hear Liam yell after me but, I ignored him and got in my car starting it up and driving away to the hospital. I took one hand off the steering wheel and  used fingertips traced my lips where his had just been. I can't believe i just did that.

omfg they kissed yass or no? or do you think liam was wrong?how do you feel about larissa acting the way she did?do you think this was way to early?