chapter 7

Andy's p.o.v*pics of his outfit and November,Jazmine and May*

"Excuse me ,sir the plane has landed,"someone said tapping my shoulder .I looked up at the flight attendant smiling at me,I nodded and got up.

"Thank you, mam,"I said smiling back at her. I got off the plane  and I turn my phone back off of airplane mode .All my notifications roll in I just sat my phone down in my pocket and let it do its business.

I grabbed something to eat at the local sushi place in the airport and pulled out my phone. I saw I had a text from dad saying he and Dani will be gone to Ireland for something I could care less about .I rolled my eyes and sent a quick"k"and scrolled past my twitter notifications and saw I had a notification from Facebook I smiled and opened it.I grinned and bit my lip as I waited for it to load up My foot tapped against the floor.

"Move your foot any faster , and it's gonna fall off"I turned my head to two girls one with blue hair and one with pink and orange.I smiled and laughed.

"Oh yeah haha"the blue haired girl laughed and sat by me the other girl followed her.

"By the way my names May,"she said extended her hand out. I took it.

"Andy,"I told her.

"Haha just like in toy story," the pink haired girl said cheerfully,I grinned.

"yea, "I said chuckling.

"You have to excuse my girlfriend. She gets excited over Disney related things,"May said. I nodded.

"Oh my names November ,just like the month ,I hate it, though,"she said looking down pouting may look over at November and raised her chin.

"I think it's unique,"I said smiling.May nodded.

"See I told you, babe, it's a beautiful name"may said kissing November"oh sorry forgot you were right there's shook my head.

"No your good I have gay uncles and I love them to death,"I said smiling the girl's smiled back.

"Really man I wish more people was like you not a lot of people accept gays they say it's a sin and we're gonna burn in hell,"November said frowning"

"Her stupid mom is one of them, people, she freaking put her out because of it"may said shaking her head.

"I don't read the bible that much but just causes god created Adam and eve don't mean Adam had to be a dude Adam is anyone you fall in love with man,women,fish,cat,or dog"I stated causing the girls to laugh.

"You know you're cool wanna be friends?"May ask me.

"I thought we were already friends?"I fake pouted November smiled and got up to hug me

"Yay new friend"she yelled causing me to chuckle and hug her back her hyper attitude makes her cuter.

"So anndy,"November said extending the "N" in my name"What brings you here you have a British accent?"

"Oh I'm visiting my mom and old friends,"I said as I checked my phone Facebook finally loaded but I frowned when I saw it was a stupid game request from Aiden I groaned and placed my phone back on the table.

"What's wrong?"May asked me.

"Oh, nothing"I sighed. May glared at me"Ok well my mom doesn't know I'm coming and it's been years since I saw her and i don't even know if she remembers me. I sent her a Facebook request but she never accepted it."I said frowning may patted my back

"Maybe she hasn't been on Facebook lately,May said.

"Or she probably thinks you're a random perverted kid who's into older women,"November said ,May glared at her"oh sorry,"she said looking at her