Chapter 17

Larissa's p.o.v

"Mom are you ok?"Andy said as I came into the hospital room. I nodded"Are you sure have you been crying did dad do s-"

"Andy just drop it ok?!"I snapped,Andy froze.

"Oh, ok, I'll just take a nap or something"he whispered while turning over on his side"I sighed and went to go sit by him

"Andy, I'm sorry, I'm just confused,"I said placing my hand on his back. 

Andy turned back towards me"Tell me, mommy,"I laughed and laid down next to him he started to rub my head.

"Well I- your dad kissed me"I hear Andy gasp" I know right"

"How did it feel?"Andy asked me.

 I tried to hide my smile"I actually liked it"

"So are you saying the feelings you had for him are coming back?" Andy asked grinning.

I nodded"I think so,"

Liam's p.o.v

"Zayn,"I said to him as we sit in front of his TV eating take out.

"yes?"He said with a mouth full of food.

"I kissed her,"I said still staring straight at the TV,Zayn stopped chewing.

"Really? alright man!!"He cheered and tried giving me a high five but I shook my head

"She ran away Zayn"I frowned

"Ohh...."I nodded"Wait who's her?"he asked looking at me. I glared at him"Larissa bro really, when did you see her?"I sighed

"Couple of days ago,"he nodded"She looks amazing Zayn,she dyed her hair blonde.I should've said something,I always complimented her"

"Did you ask her how she was going?"Zayn said.

 I nodded"She asked about Dani"Zayn raised his eyebrows

"Really?"he asked. 

I nodded"If I didn't care so much about Dani's feelings,I'll drop her for Larissa"

"Do you miss her?" Zayn asked me.I nodded"ok....did you tell her that?"

I nod"All I got was an, oh"I sighed hurt flashed over me again"Zayn, I didn't just say. I missed her just to say it ,I meant it"

"I'm sorry bro,"Zayn said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"I loved her Zayn,I realize, I still do"I said as I placed my hands on my face,"I think last night will be the last night, I will ever hold her in my arms"

"If you're thinking like this why don't you just drop Dani, nobody likes her anyway? "Zayn said shrugging.

 I sighed

"Because if I drop Dani and Larissa doesn't want me back, I'll be left lonely with a brokenheart,"

hello peeps so i think this chp mades sense lol so the pic at top is gonna be used for the next chp too and yea oh btw this chp was manly supposed to be liams pov about the kiss/feelings next is larissa's