Chapter 54(last one)

LIAM's p.o.v

I didn't waste any time getting over to Larissa's hotel room,thankful for Perrie telling me where it was.I roughly jabbed the elevator button and impatiently tapped my foot as it felt like the elevator took forever once It ding.I jumped and hurried into the elevator people giving me weird looks but I didn't care I needed to get to my love.

Larissa's p.o.v.
I giggled as the random guy I brought home kissed my neck.

"You know beautiful you never told me your name,"the guy said raising up my chin to look at him.

"Larissa?"someone answered ,we snapped our heads over.

"Liam?"I said moving away from the guy and walking over to Liam."why aren't you-"Liam cut me off.

"I'm sooo sorry, I'm a fucking idiot everyone was shoving it all in my face but I choose not to believe it. Larissa, I fucked up bad"he said hugging me and picking me up.

"Wait,what,what happened with Dani?"I asked looking down at him.

"I left her,"he said sniffing"I left her to be with you,"he said looking up at me.

"Wait what you left her on the day of your wedding?"I asked making sure I heard right,he nodded."wow,"I said as I busted out laughing."I don't know what to say,"I said as I hopped down from Liam but he kept me against the wall.

"Say you'll take me back,"he said as he leaned his head on my forehead and whispered against my lips

I sighed.

"I don't know Li we been through so much an-"

"Larissa, I never stopped loving you. I was afraid that you stopped loving me"he interrupted me.I grabbed his face.

"Liam as much as I wanted to stop loving you I couldn't I was wrapped around your finger"I smiled as he chuckled.

"So can we start over one last time,"he asked looking from my eyes to my lips.

"I don't know can we?"I smirked as he slowly pressed his lips to mine.

"I think we can,"he smiled.

Five years later...
"I do,"I said smiling as everyone cheered as Liam and I ran through the crowd. I didn't believe in fairy tales until now and now that I found my happy ended.I know they are  possible as long as you have faith.

Boom done with the book thanks for you all who read and comment and shared love ya lots bye!!