Chapter 52

Larissa's p.o.v

"thanks again for coming up here Ris"Perrie gushed through the phone,I laughed

"no problem thanks for inviting me I promise to pay you back for the plane ticket,"I said

Perrie giggled"pay me back as you coming up to the radio station and hanging out with me and the girls."I sighed"queen bitch isn't here she cares more about herself then her job"I  laughed

"fine I'll come text me the address"Perrie cheered

 "I'll be waiting at the door bye babe,"Perrie said as she hung up.I
sighed

"oh the things i do for love Midnight,"I said to the kitten as it purred,I smiled and walked over to my bag and picked out some clothes.

once I finished I walked downstairs to the lobby and got in the car Perrie Had for me. I thanked the driver as he helpped me in and drove off.

Hour later....

"So girls you have a wedding to attend Dani's right?"the interviewer asked making me gag.

"Are you ok?"one of the workers say.I nodded.

"Just peachy"I fake smiled.

"Yea dani's a lovely girl and I'm happy for her,"Jesy said smiling.I see Perrie force a smile.

"Anyone maid of honors?"she asked again

"We don't know for sure I believe it's her close friend or sister?"Leigh said.

"Well before you girls go I just wanna say congratulations on the success of your new single black magic and for you listeners out there here it is Little Mix's number one single black magic"the radio do yelled. The girls cheered and stood up. After they got down talking to their manager Perrie came running over to me.

"Hello love you look great I'm jelly"she giggled.I smiled.

"Oh please you're over here looking like an ice princess,hello girls,"I said to Jesy,Jade,and Leigh,they smiled and hugged me.

"How about we get some lunch?"Jade asked everyone nodded"even you Larissa"she playfully glared at me causing me to laugh and nod.

20mins later....
"So you ever been here before?"Leigh asked as she stuffed her mouth full of fries.

"Nope first time,"I said as I took a sip of my cola, Leigh nodded.

"So you know the toilets swirl the other way right?"Jesy asked I tilted my head.

"Nooo really?!?!"I asked Jesy nodded"wow I have to pay attention more"I giggled.

"Yea I hate American toilets,"she said ,I nodded.

"Same they are so dirty and I'm just like ugggghhhhh"Jesy  and I laughed.

"Hey guys I hate to cut this lunch short but Dani just text saying we need to go to the dress shop and rehearsals,"Leigh said,I heard Perrie groan.

"Alright let's move out girls,"Jesy said standing up.

"I'll text you ok,"I said to Perrie she nodded and hugged me.

"Let me know when you made it to the hotel ok,"she said kissing my cheek,I nodded and walked over to a cab.

"Where to ms ?"the cab driver said.

"Hotel Arion please"I sighed.