Chapter 20 *smut*

larissa's p.o.v*outfit at top*
It had been 3 weeks since I kissed Liam. I may or may not been avoiding him well just spending more time with Calum ,really I feel like I'm using him to get my mind off of Liam because, I can't have feelings for him when he's with Dani.I left them behind in the past when I lost contact with him....I think ?

But, tonight, I decided to get out of the house. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my tight red mini dress , and my black heels. Now I don't usually dress like a whore but right now I just would like a nice guy to buy me a couple of drinks ,plus it's something Nadia bought for me and I can't just have it in my closet forever. 

After I finished everything, I put on my outfit for tonight,looked in the mirror and I smirked, then grabbed my silver clutch, then stuffed my phone, and money in it, then walked out of the bathroom. Niall was pigging out on the couch and his eyes went wide at my appearance.

"Do I look okay?"

"Damn, Larissa, you look fucking amazing," I smiled, and walked over, hugging him tightly."I ain't never seen you in something like this"I blushed"I like it"

"Andy is in the room so no bring chicks home ok"I warned Niall,he rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Yea,yea don't bring any dudes home"I smirked.

"Can't promise that" I said as I grabbed my keys "I'll be back later, maybe," I laughed, then walked out of our apartment.

 I hear Niall protest but I just laugh. I was only joking. I would never bring dude home when my kids here that's disrespectful. I hoped in my car and started it"Damn, I gotta get an oil change"I mumbled to myself as I got out.

"Not even gonna risk it".

Andy's p.o.v

"Hey, Aiden I just heard the door close. I think my mom left?"I said to him on the phone"I'll call you back "I said as I hung up mom's door opened and dad appeared "Dad ,hi what are you doing here?"I asked as he looked around and entered the room.

"This place is to small for her"I hear my dad mumble. I nodded he was right this small one bedroom apartment was cluttered up plus this even isn't have the stuff mom owned the rest is in storage."Where is your mother?"My dad asked .

I shrugged"I think she went to the club or something"My Dads face harden

"Yeap, she went actually she kinda just left"Niall said

"Well isn't that just fucking lovely"My dad mumbled while walking out the door.

"Dad where are you going?"I yelled but, he ignored me.

Larissa's p.o.v

I decided to call a taxi. If I get drunk I don't want my car to be left there overnight,plus I got to get my car checked up.

We got there, and I thanked the driver , paying her. She smiled, and nodded. I got out, and walked up to the bouncer, who let me in immediately. 

I walked in the club, and many men's eyes averted down to my ass. I smirked, then walked up to the bartender. "Round of shots,"He looked at me and I nodded. He smiled and made them for me. I paid him, then downed about 10 of them and I was drunk as hell. 

I didn't mind though. I downed about 6 more, after some cute guy paid for them and was in a fit of laughs. I carefully walked over to the dance floor, I think. I couldn't tell with my vision,and even with glasses. I was still screwed the cute guy from the bar approached me, and I smiled at him.

"Join me for this dance?" He yelled over the music.I nodded, biting my lip. He guided me to the middle of the dance floor, and spun me around, to where my ass was grinding on his crotch. I laughed, and grinded harder. Soon enough, I felt his boner pressing on my ass. I had to admit I was a little turned on . I turned around to face him and he smiled, "Wanna get out of here?"