Chapter 22

Larissa's p.o.v

"Mom,mom,mom,mom,mom"Andy said for the 5th time"Where are we going?"I laughed

"Chill bro"I said.

Andy frowned."Mom,you're old you can't say that anymore"I raised my eyebrow and looked at him in the corner of my eye.

"Says who?"I grinned

"Me duh,"Andy scoffed. I raised my hand up at him

"Ugh,whatever major loser,"I said in a sassy tone making Andy groaned

"Shut up,you still love me"I smiled as Andy grinned.

"To the fullest,now where are we going?" I sighed

"To see your dad he wanted to get lunch and so we are meeting him at the gym."I said as I turned the radio down a little and turned into the parking lot,parking,turning off the car and getting out.

  Andy  and I walked through people giving us small waves and smiles it reminds me when we first started going together and everyone would play with Andy,they probably barley recognize him since he's all grown up.

"Go find your father will ya?"I asked Andy he nods and walked ahead. I sighed oh the sweet smell of sweat,note the sarcasm.  Iwent to talk to the guy at the front desk when i bumped into someone.

"Sorry,"we both said I looked up and saw a man with blue eyes brown hair and man he was fit.

"It's fine beautiful,my fault"I giggled.

"No, it's fine. I bumped into you"I said smiling up to the attractive man,he shook his head

"No,no please accept my apologies"he pouted. I blushed and nodded"The names Cain,"he said grabbing my hand and kissing it .I smiled and blushed harder

"Larissa,"I said biting my lip as he slowly took my hand away from his lips

"Beautiful name baby" He smiled.

I grinned"Thanks,I like yours too,"

"So, what's a pretty girl like you doing in here?"He asked while eyeing me up and down

"back off canine she's with me,go bark up another tree"Liam growled. I turned around towards Liam,him wearing a pissed expression.

"Oh this pretty girl's yours? mhmm  lucky you,"he sent me a wink and smirked at Liam

"Get out of here before, I beat your ass early,"Liam snapped  Cain chuckled

"Chill Liam,babe when you wanna be with a real winner ,you know where to find me"Cain said while winking at me again and heading out the gym.

"I take it he's your opponent huh?" I asked Liam as I looked up at him.

Liam nodded and came up to me picking me up and planting a kiss on my lips"I missed you baby"I smiled

"I think I missed you too?"I said while placing  my finger on my chin,Liam scoffed and swatted  my butt causing me to giggle"Kidding you know I missed my cuddle buddy"

"But, I thought I was your cuddle buddy"Andy said pouting,I smirked.

"Oh, I'm sorry ,I thought you replaced me with your girlfriend,"I grinned while waving at Jasmine in the corner. 

Andy blushed"Mooomm"he said Clearly embarrassed

"What let me guess you wanna stay here and hang out with her ?you can"I said. Liam nodded

"How about this ,later we can go out for dinner and we can actually get to know her"Liam said adding on,Andy's face got as red as my red dress in the closet.

"Fine, she can come but don't embarrass me please"Andy begged.

"We can't promise you anything but, we will try how about that?
"Liam said smiling as Andy sighed and walked away

"You're lucky, I love you guys"he called back.

"So who's this girl Andy's going crazy over?"Liam asked me.

I shrugged"The hell should I know he's a guy,guys don't tell their mother about these things"Liam looked at me.

"Oh please he treats you like a best friend,"I laughed

"Ok that is true,last week he asked me about good porn,and I was like, go ask your father"Liam's eyes widen"I'm kidding"he sighed and walked away. actually I'm not kidding he went to ask Niall when he came home for work Jesus ,they start so young.

"Oh, come on that was funny"I said running up to catch him.