The teacher

A/N: Most chapters will be in Kellins pov unless stated otherwise

I walked into the deserted building of Marold Highschool on a very cold Monday morning. You're probably wondering "why the fuck are you at school so early?" Well to answer your question, i like to sit at the bleachers by the football field. Its so empty and quiet and it brings me peace. I get to collect my thoughts and breathe a bit. When your cramped in a school building for 8 hours a day you never really get clean oxygen. Just the breaths of people who suck way to much dick.

I walked down the hallway and bumped into the principle making her drop the items she was holding.

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Payton!" I said helping her pick up her stuff.

"No worries Kellin, Just head on to the bleachers like you normally do." she chuckled.

I stared at her unsure of what to do till she waved me off telling me she was okay. I then continued my journey to the football field. When i opened the back doors the wind hit me slightly pushing my beanie off. I tugged my beanie back into its rightful place and made my way to the top of the bleachers. I sat down on the cold metal and leaned back into the bars behind me, looking at the scenery.

I let out a breath i didn't know i was holding, then that's when the thinking began. I just thought about stuff, things that bothered me and things i would've changed if i went back in time. But then again i wouldn't change anything. Most of the people here liked me. Mainly because i was nice to everyone, But then again people hated that about me too. They hated me being happy and nice. They thought it was "gay" thing to do.

I had accepting parents also, well only because i had two moms. My moms always told me to accept myself and be who i really am and To embrace it. Even if people are gonna bring you down every once in a while, but hey that's life for you.

I was knocked out of my thinking when a hand smacked the back of my head.

"Ow what the fu-" i stopped myself looking at my bestfriend Katelynne, Whom I thought was the definition of beautiful. She had Long brown hair that reached the middle of her back and had dark brown eyes that anyone could get lost in. She got all the guys and it Made me a little jealous sometimes.

"Hey Kelli!" She said dragging out the word and sat down next to me.

"Its Kellin for your information." i smiled at her.

"Kellin! That reminds me! Mr. Kraler isn't working at this school anymore!" She yelled.

"What? Why?" I asked a little confused. Okay maybe a lot confused.

"He got a promotion! That's good though because he gave me the creeps." she shivered and rubbed her arms.

"Who's the new teacher then?"

"Some hottie named Mr. Fuentes." she said wiggling her brows at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked a little creeped out by her.

"You gotta tap it kellin." she whispered and hit my shoulder, then quickly got up and ran down the bleachers. Just as she disappeared the bell rang signaling us to go to class.

I was praying to God that Mr. Fuentes would be cool or at least a decent teacher. I mean i had first period with this new teacher, after i had second and third, Then i had teacher aid and then home, then sixth and seventh period.

Probably wondering what teacher aid is? Its like a teacher assistant. You pretty much are in a room with the teacher and whole bunch of mixed grade kids and put grades in the grade book or grade tests or run errands for them.

I walked into the school building and made my way to first period. I turned the corner and walked through the classroom door and when i did i bumped straight into someone spilling their drink all over their white button up making it visible to see a toned chest underneath. Thank god it was water so I wouldn't be held responsible for ruining their shirt. I looked at the person and realized that this must have been our new teacher. Then i realized i dropped all his papers on the floor too and being the good citizen I am, I bent down to help him pick them up.

"I-Im so sorry." i stuttered as i heard Katelynne laugh a bit.

This man had beautifully tanned skin and a little bit of arm muscle. His chocolate brown curls fell over his shoulder a bit. He also bent down to help pick up his papers.

"Oh no worries." he said. His voice was deep but not too deep. His voice was perfect.

"Your Kellin Quinn Bostwick, correct?" He continued.

"Y-Yeah but just Kellin Quinn." i said looking up at him. His eyes were a deep mocha color, Almost black if i may. He had a nose ring on the right side of his face and what can I say? He was perfect.

He finished gathering his papers and stood up while I was still on the floor looking up at him.

"Well that's perfect! That means everyone is here today!" He announced looking up towards the rest of the class.

I felt my face heat up, feeling embarrassed that I had made a fool of myself in front of him on the first day. I bit my lip as i looked up at him and his fists balled up, crunching up the piece of paper he was holding. I got up off the floor forgetting there were people in the room And cleared my throat, making my way to the middle row of desks and sat down right next to katelynn.

She smirked at me as i sat down.

"I totally saw that." she mumbled.

"Hello class. My name is Mr. Fuentes and i will be your new teacher for the rest of the year." he said looking at me. I blushed a bit and bit my lip again.

Then he cleared his throat and began to get into today's lesson.

"Your totally going to get some by the end of this week." Katelynne smirked.

"Ugh shut up." i said laying my head on my arms.

"Excuse me but do we have a problem?" Mr. Fuentes asked in a stern voice.

My head shot up with my hair falling in my face and my mouth slightly open.

"No sir." i said.

He nodded in response and turned away from me giving me a nice view of his ass and leaving me with a fantasy of wanting to hook up with him.

Fuck.