Dont be an asshole

Okay kinda long chapter to apologize for not updating as often as I should

•••••••••

Returning to school again made me feel sick to my stomach, I never really had a disliking for school until now. I knew that Jason would be in this school again and I was just hoping that I wouldn't have any classes with him. Plus if I had English with him and Vic it would be really awkward. Vic wouldn't be able to say anything to him or do anything to him because one, it would still be illegal and two, it would probably blow our cover.

Maybe I was thinking too much about the situation? I don't know. I walked through the hallways once again and made my way towards the bleachers where my friends were. Justin was the first to come up to me and give me a bone crushing hug and his signature sloppy kiss.

"What's up hot stuff?!" Justin yelled.

"Justin please stop being gross." I laughed.

Only my friends could lift my mood right now. Everyone else greeted me and I sat right between Katelynne and Justin.

"Soo how's the relationship going?" Katelynne whispered to me.

"Great actually, I didn't know how much I could feel towards one person up until yesterday."

"Really? Did you guys "make love" instead of fuck?" Katelynne joked.

"No! I- Kate shut up! We just had like a connection and it felt nice. It felt like he trusted me, yanno?"

"Yeah I get you." Katelynne coughed after while saying "OTP" or something like that.

I don't know what the hell and "OTP" is but its sounds like a sexually transmitted disease that I do not want.

The bell rang signaling us to go to class shortly after katelynne told me that. I got up dusting my pants of any residue left from these dirty bleachers and made my way to class dogging anyone who went in the opposite direction.

When I entered the classroom Vic greeted us and told us to take our seats for a pop quiz. Of course he would do that, he's a teacher. I groaned in annoyance, not really wanting to do the quiz. But if I want to keep my grades at A's then I will have to suck it up and do it. I sat in my usual spot next to Katelynne waiting for the bell to ring again signaling class has started. A few more students entered the room talking about random stuff.

Vic began to quiet down the class before speaking about the pop quiz.

"Alright guys settle down, today we have a pop quiz! Ugh I know, I know, no one wants to do it, but hey it's really easy and it's practically free points." He said while passing out the quizzes to each student.

"This is basically freshman year stuff and I am one hundered percent sure you will all pass it, it's questions from the Odyssey-"

Then an eternal groan came from the class. The Odyssey was one of the worst books we had to read during freshman year. Not only was it boring but it was one of the longest books we ever spent time reading.

"Yeah okay guys I get it, it's boring, I know."

"Well if you know why, why do we have to take a test on it?" Some kid called out.

"Hey I don't make the rules, the school does."

I heard the kid sigh before taking out a pencil from his bag.

"Alright since it's a short day you have all period to do it, but it shouldn't take long since it's an easy test." He said passing out the last couple of papers.