The Gossip

I walked out of the school doors to be met with the cold air. I though it would be warmer considering that it was the afternoon but nope. Nothing else was heard other than the screaming and chatting of other highschoolers. I kicked a rock on floor waiting for Katelynne to come out. Before i knew it someone jumped on my back.

"Hey Kellin!" I heard Katelynne.

"Jesus christ Kate can you not?" I laughed as she jumped off my back.

We began to walk to a coffee shop right around the corner from school. It was our usual thing to do everyday, get coffee after school.

"Anyways! How was fourth period! Did you bang him yet?!" She rambled.

"Fourth period was fine and no i didn't. In case you haven't noticed its very illegal to have student, teacher relations." I said pushing her a bit.

"Well no one has to know about it. Well except for me! Like you have to tell me everything! Like how good is he in bed or if he has a small penis!" She laughed.

"One, i will not ever tell you any of those things. Two, how do you even know if he rolls that way?"

"Did you not see him stealing glances at you during class! He would choke up when he saw you or when you glanced at him! Dude he totally wants to get at you!"

"Kate, I love you, Your my best friend in the whole entire world But you over think things. So shut up."

"Kelin, I love you too, And your also my best friend in the whole entire world, But you under think things. So you shut up and fucking sleep with him." she said in a serious tone as we entered the coffee shop.

I rolled my eyes at her and went to the register to order and pay for our drinks. When i was done paying i grabbed our drinks and headed to our table.

"So Ethan wants to hangout with me today." She said as her voice got smaller.

"Go hangout with him. Its fine." i told her with a reassuring smile as I took a sip of my coffee

"Kellin.."

"Kate just go, i'll be fine okay." i told her getting up.

"Mmmm okay, i'll see you tomorrow." she said waving at me as she exited the coffee shop.

I sighed and exited the shop shortly after her. I walked halfway home until someone pulled up in a car next to me.

"Kellin?" I heard a familiar voice.

"Mr. Fuentes?" I asked turning around to face him.

"Your mom called me and told me to give you a ride home because one of your bus stops went out of service today? Or something like that." He said not so sure.

"Oh okay then." i said getting into the passenger seat of his car.

The first couple minutes of the ride was pretty awkward until we started talking about lord knows what.

"So your telling me that when you were 5 you dressed up as a chicken for a school play and fell off stage." Mr. Fuentes laughed.

"Yes that is true." i laughed with him. He looked at me, then back at the road, then back at me for a second.

"I like your smile."

"What?" I said taken off guard.

"Wait no i didn't mean for it to come out-"

"I like your smile too." i said trying to be polite.

He cleared his throat and looked back as the road for a moment before looking at me again.

"Katelynn was talking to me earlier today about you." he said, just as he said it my thoughts ran wild and i began to just pay attention to every detail about him.

"She was telling me..." His words just faded out as my thoughts got louder.

I loved the way he held the steering wheel with such force and the way his eyebrows furrowed as he turned on the blinker. Every once in a while he would hook his fingers in the inside of his collared shirt probably to loosen it. His fingers would wiggle a bit as he tightened the grip of the wheel to have more force on it.

I wondered how he be like in bed all of a sudden. Would he be more forceful, with my consent, and hopefully dominant?

"Stop doing that." he said snapping me out of my trance.

"Doing what?" I said biting my lip while staring into his eyes.

Oh i knew what i was doing. Now 'im just testing his patience.

"Biting your lip. Stop." he said looking away from me and back to the road.

I un-clipped my seat belt and slowly moved closer to him.

I trailed my hand up his thigh, teasing him a bit and whispered in his ear seductively,

"What if i don't?"

He paused for a moment to think.

"Ah fuck it."