Meet me here

I woke up to hearing a loud crash in the house.

"You never come home anymore! I'm always here taking care of the kids!!" I heard my mom Haley yell.

"I have a job to you know! How do you think we have a roof over our head!" My other mom Jenna yelled.

"God dammit you don't even make love to me anymore! You hardly even look at me!" Haley yelled.

I then heard a sobbing sound. I quickly got out of bed and put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Once i had my shoes on i left the house quietly. Before i left i heard my mom Jenna say, "Where did we go wrong."

Lately they've been fighting a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if they left each other. Its been exhausting coming home to hear my mom cry. I began to walk down the street with the cold air wrapping around my face. My nose began to get numb and the same with my ears.

Then i did something i swore i wouldn't do again. I broke down. The tears wouldn't stop and i couldn't breathe. I sat down on the cold floor and hugged my knees to my chest.

My chest began to burn from the lack of air and my eyes became dryer by the second. My throat hurt from the uncontrollable sobbing. I hadn't felt like this in forever, I don't know whats wrong with me. I feel like i'm fucking up everything but in reality i haven't done anything.

I'm just sad all the time now. Ever since my parents started fighting iv'e been ignoring Mr.Fuentes. I feel bad about it but i needed to come home early to help take care of my siblings. I cant be distracted by him. I put my hands in my sweatshirt since my hands were cold and i felt a piece of paper, I pulled it out and it had an address on it.

9342 waltz ave. meet me here ;)

I thought for a second, Then i realized that Mr.Fuentes gave it to me a couple weeks ago. I decided to get up and go see him. There's no school tomorrow so i don't care about how late it is. I walked and walked till i reached the street and boy It was getting colder by the second.

"Fuck why is it so cold?" I asked myself.

I took my hands out of my Pocket and i felt water on my hands. But more as it melted when it touched my hand. I looked at it and i saw snowflakes.

It was so pretty and as soon as i saw it i forgot all my problems at home. I Even forgot about where i was going for a second.

"Oh right!" I said and continued walking down the street.

When i got to his house i went on his porch. The snow was falling hard now and i was freezing. I knocked on the door hard and loudly.

"Open the door i'm freezing!" I yelled and knocked on the door again.

"Okay hold on!" I heard Mr.Fuentes yell.

He opened the door and looked at me in confusion.

"Kellin its 12:56 am what are you doing out?" He asked tiredly.

Then i remembered why i was out in the first place and Tears began to spill and i tried to wipe them away.

"Kellin..." Vic began.

"I'm so sorry." i cried.

He pulled me into his arms. He was taller than me by two inches so it was comforting.

"Here come inside its cold." he said and pulled me inside.

We walked into his house and to my left there was a living room/kitchen area. We both sat down on his couch and i completely broke down again. I felt his warm arms warp around me and pull me into his lap.

"Whats wrong Kellin? I've never seen you like this." He asked worry written all over his face.

"I just- there so much going on and my parents are fighting and i have to take care of my siblings and i have to go to school and stay up all night studying and i cant take this much pressure- i cant take this much pressure. And iv'e been ignoring you and i hate myself for that and i know i shouldn't but i cant help it." I cried into his shirt.

"Kellin i'm so sorry. Is there anything i can do to help?" He asked.

"Take me away from here. I know its a lot to ask for but i cant be in this town anymore. I don't even care if its for the weekend i just need to get away right now."

"We can leave tomorrow morning." He said making me look at him.

"Okay."

I felt his warm lips on my cold ones and i instantly kissed back. This was dangerous on my side because i knew what was happening to me.

I was falling for Mr. Fuentes

•••••••••

Im gonna start making longer chapters okay ()