Stay away from me

School had me stressing out already and we were already a week into second semester. Justin had been talking non stop about college and then all my friends started talking about college. Some of them even got their acceptance letters and were so eager to open it but we all made a pack on the first day of freshman year that the day of graduation we were all going to open our letters together. Sure it was cheesy but we were all so close that we didn't care.

Instead of being at the bleachers like we usually would, we hung out by my locker. It was pouring rain and thunder could be heard clearly.

"Kellin! The other day I was talking to a modeling company and they were saying how they would love for me to do a photo-"

"What's up twinks! Gotta steal Kellin here for a second." I heard and then I was being pulled away harshly.

"Have you done it?"

"Jason let go of me." I said trying to pull my arm away.

He didn't let go and his fingers were digging into my arm, leaving me in excruciating pain because let's be honest, I'm not the strongest person ever. He turned the corner and pushed me into the janitors closet and followed me in.

"What did I say was going to happen if you didn't do it?"

"You were going to tell everyone." I mumbled looking down so I didn't meet his eyes.

"And what would happen if everyone knew?"

"I don't-"

"The authorities would get involved and he would go to jail so You better do it soon Kellin. You cant out smart me, remember that sweetheart." He kissed my cheek and left, leaving me in disgust.

I walked out the closet and and met up with my friends again and Katelynne gave me 'the look.' She obviously already knew what he wanted to talk to me about but I obviously knew that she wanted to help me, if there was any way.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

"He's threatening you Kellin! You have to tell someone!" Katelynne yelled punching my arm.

She was currently walking with me to my third period that I had with Vic and since she didn't want to go to study hall, she was going to ask if she could hangout in his room. We walked inside while Katelynne was bickering at me and Vic have me a confused look.

"She doesn't want to go to study hall and wants to know if she can stay in here." I said.

He looked at Katelynne and she began to suck up to him.

"Come on Mr. Fuentes, you're the coolest Teacher in school. I'm sure you wouldn't mind just one extra student in your class. I promise I won't bother the freshman or anything and I-"

"Katelynne, please be quiet. You can stay in here as long as it isn't an occurring thing." He said.

"Ah thanks Mr. Fuentes! You are the coolest, most nicest-"

"Katelynne shut up." I said dragging her to the back of the room where I usually sat.

Vic followed behind us and sat a stack of papers in front of us.

"Just input the score out of 35 and don't round the score." Vic said and left to the front of the room where he began to teach his class.

"So this is all you do, just grade work he's too lazy to grade himself?" Katelynne said grabbing the papers that I already finished putting In the grade book.

"Yup." I said popping the 'P'

"Haven't you guys like done anything risky? Have you sucked his dick in here before?" She whispered so only I could here.