These past few months have been lonley

Lmao cool my mom left and didn't say a thing after I gave her advice on what to do with my parents divorce o k a y

Also I know I'm not updating frequently and I'm sorry but I'm just so busy with band practice, track (and pushing myself to do better so I can place in our race soon :-0) homework, school, and drawing (if I even have time for it) and I'm so drained at the end of the day but trust me I do try to write whenever I have free time ok ily guys

••••••••••••••••••

"Thanks for the ride Justin."

"Hey no problem." He said and waved me bye.

It's been a couple of months now and graduation was in a few days. I haven't seen nor heard from Vic at all and according to Katelynne he's been gone for a while now. I had no idea where he was but people were saying he didn't leave temporarily. Obviously the first couple of weeks of our break up, I was a mess. I barely left the house and it was a hassle for me to even do anything. I managed to pull through some how and I got back on my feet with the help of my friends.

Justin and I had went to school this weekend for senior sunrise. It was honestly the best thing I could ask for because it was like we were all dreaming that school wasn't going to end soon. Sadly it was though. The night of senior sunrise the principle talked about how graduation was going to work and we all were able to pick up our caps and gowns then and there. After they played a movie and most of us stayed up until the sky began to glow with colors of orange, yellow and light blue. It was a beautiful sight to see and one that I definitely wouldn't forget.

Justin had dropped me off at my house last because I lived farther from everyone else but closer to him. I yawned a bit and stretched before entering my warm home. I saw Jenna sitting on couch along with my siblings and signaled me to come closer.

"We all need to talk." Jenna said in a serious tone.

"Okay?"

"This isn't an easy thing to say and I know that you'll blame me for this but, Hayley left last night. She didn't say where she was going or why, she just got up, packed her stuff and left."

I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"Well she's coming back right? Do you know how long she'll be gone?" I asked.

"Kellin," she sighed, "she left forever."

I didn't say a word after that. I stayed silent, not knowing how to react. It hurt but I knew it was coming. I didn't cry and I didn't feel any emotion towards the situation. My siblings on the other hand were hysterically crying and begging for Jenna to bring her back. I held Kasey and rubbed her back while Jenna tried to calm Jensen down.

"Mom please b-bring her back!" Jensen cried while pulling at my moms shirt. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jenna shed a tear but quickly wipe it away.

"I can't sweetie." She whispered and kissed Jensen's forehead.

Kasey had fallen asleep in my arms and after a long while of trying to get Jensen to calm down, he fell asleep. Jenna and I took them up to their rooms and tucked them in. Shutting the door quietly, Jenna looked at me.

"You don't have to be strong for them Kellin." She whispered.

"I have too. Plus I'm sure they don't want to see their big brother cry over something silly and temporary-"

Jenna pulled me into her chest and told me that everything was going to be okay and that's when I let it out. I cried and whimpered for her to come back. My breathing was uneven and my throat felt dry. How was I suppose to be okay with this? The woman that I've known my whole life just left. Someone I loved and cared for didn't even give me a proper good bye. It was like everything I loved was falling apart in such a short time.

"Kellin look at me." Jenna said holding the sides of my head.

"We're going to okay, we can do this on our own alright? We can't let dumb little fights get in our way because the kids only have us left." She sniffled.

I nodded in response and hugged her back. We stood there for a while until we both calmed down. I knew it wasn't Jenna's fault because they were on good terms and I knew Jenna still cared for Hayley. Hayley was Jenna's first love so no matter what, she would always hold a special place in Jenna's heart.

"You gonna be okay?" She asked me as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Yeah.."

When we pulled apart I went into my room and lied down on my bed, pulling the comforter up to my neck. I didn't want to believe the situation but somehow I should have seen it coming. She was hardly ever home and when she was it was only for a couple of minutes. I pulled out my phone and went to my contacts, scrolling through them till I found a familiar name. It's been months and I haven't heard from them or talked to them at all. I was hesitant to click the call button but I did anyways. The phone rang for a while till I heard the other voice. The voice that haunted me in my sleep but yet it was the voice that I yearned to hear. The voice that made my heart stop but the voice that gave my butterflies whenever I heard it.

"Hello?"

"Could I come over?" I asked just above a whispered.

"You shouldn't be talking to me."

"Please. I just- I need to clear my head."

I heard him sigh on the other end.

"No Kellin, I'm sorry but I- you can't be seen with me."

I stayed silent for a while before hanging up. I felt stupid and embarrassed for even asking and it hurt but I wasn't going to give up that easily. I got up and put on some shoes plus  a sweater before checking the hallway, making sure no one was out. The house was quiet and dull and silence filled the tense air. I decided to leave quickly before letting the feeling of sadness dawn on me. When I made it out of the house successfully, I made my way to his house. I knew it was a long shot and he might not be home at all but it was worth it. I didn't know how to deal with my feelings properly, especially in this situation, so I needed him to help me. If he wasn't there then I wouldn't know what to do or where to go considering I don't want to be in my home that was filled with negativity.

I walked to his house which was quite a long distance but once I made it there I stood outside his door, contemplating if I should knock or not. It seemed like a desperate move and I wondered if I should continue. After a while of thinking I knocked on his door and waited. It was like I could hear my heart pounding in my chest and my throat began to close up. I heard the clicking and movement of the doorknob and soon enough it swung open. I mentally sighed to myself considering it was a long shot and I was just glad he was home.

Vic looked at me, confusion written all over his face. I stood there opening and closing my mouth, not being able to form words and not knowing what to say.

"What are you doi-"

I cut off Vic my stepping forward and pressing my lips against his, holding the sides of his face so he wouldn't move away. His lips automatically moved against mine but he pushed his lips harder against me, almost as if he missed the taste of me. I walked forwards as he walked backwards and I closed the door behind us locking it. He slowly lead me to the wall so my back was against it. When I tried to lace our fingers together he pushed me away quickly as if I was a fire that burnt him.

"We can't." He said and shook his head moving away from him.

I held onto the hem of his shirt and pulled him back to me so our bodies molded together and so we were closer than ever before.

"Please... I just- I miss you.." I said above a whisper.

"I missed you too but we can't do this anymore Kellin." He said running his fingers through my hair.

"Please Vic.. Please just do this for me." I said looking up at him and he looked down at me, contemplating on what he should do.

I was expecting him to turn me down but I was surprised when I saw him nod his head and softly connect his lips to mine making my knees go weak. I slowly closed my eyes and just let the feeling of euphoria take over.

••••••••••••••••••

First time there's fluffy smut in this book so expect that in the next chapter