Welcome Home!

Shout out to suicidalbandz for being a great person ily ok

Also short update but i'll update again soon!

Enjoy!
••••••••••••••

Its been a week since the incident and Mr. Fuentes hasn't showed up to school. I told Katelynne about what happened and she freaked out and start screaming about how people owe her money. By people i think she mean her close friends.

I was beginning to think that i really fucked up. I shouldn't have done that. I mean holy shit it was great but it was a bad idea.

I was on my way to class when i felt a heavy force on me and I instantly fell to the floor with a body on me.

"What the fu- Justin?!?" I yelled.

"Boo i missed you so much and there's so much to talk about! Oh my god the Europe field trip was so fun i just cant even explain! Oh yeah Gabe, Jack, and Nick are here too! But they might be late since we landed late." he said talking way to fast.

"Justin i missed you guys oh my god! School is so lonely without you guys!" I yelled pulling him into a tight hug while moving from foot to foot.

"I missed you too Kellybear!" He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Eww gross don't put your saliva on me."

With one more laugh we headed to the bleachers to be met with Gabe, Jack, Nick, and Katelynne. Katelynne was sort of one of the guys but she had her girl friends.

"Kellybear!!!!!" They yelled and gave me a bone crushing hug

"Guys please get off of me before you break me." i said on the floor once again.

"Okay but common and sit we have so much stories to tell you!" Gabe begged.

Wow they sure did miss me. Its been 3 months so they probably would. Oh god i sound coincided.

I sat down on the bleachers while Katelynne gave me the look. The look as in "oh yeah you totally fucked the teacher and i got money for betting".

They began to tell me stories about Europe and how cool it was. Then they scolded me for not coming. I would've went but at the time i had priorities.

Justin slung his arm around me as we all got up from the bleachers. We only got up because the bell rang. All of us said goodbye and went in different directions. Well except for Justin, Kate, and I.

"Do you think Mr. Fuentes is going to be at school today?" Kate asked giving me a knowing look.

"Who's Mr. Fuentes?" Justin asked.

"Oh hes the guy-"

"Shut up kate!" I interrupted her.

"Mr. Kraler isn't going to teach at this school anymore so we got a new teacher." i explained to Justin.

"Yess! I'm so happy right now you don't even know! God bless! Mr. Kraler fucking hated me! Oh god life is getting better!" He yelled as we entered the classroom.

Justin then gave me a huge kiss on the cheek. Just then we heard someone clear their throat.

"Ooo Kellin your in trouble..." Kate whispered in my ear as she sat down.

"See me after class." Mr. Fuentes said.