Let me live a little

Compliment my ginger bread house because I worked hard on it and it tasted hella bomb ok bye :-)

Also kinda bad, rushed chapter but I'm trynna get to the good parts.

••••••••••••••

"Kellin, where the fuck have you been?!" Was the first thing I heard from Vic.

"Uhm, well, Katelynne wanted to go get some food for lunch and-"

"Don't fucking lie to me! You're my teacher aide before lunch and you weren't fucking there!"

"Can you calm down? I admit that I ditched school with Justin and Kate and the guys but-"

"No buts Kellin! Do you not realize how much trouble you could have been in?! The principle came into my class that you TA in and asked where you were! She already saw that you were present during first period and was suspicious of why you were all of a sudden not in class! I covered your ass and said I let you go home because you were feeling sick and I forgot to give you a pass!" Vic yelled at me.

"Vic, im sorry-"

"How fucking immature do you have to be, to do horrible during your last high school year?! Do you realize you're failing many classes including mine and now you're ditching school?!"

"Vic! Let me live a little! I have tried hard all throughout my high school years and not once have I ever experienced what everyone else has! I want to have fun Vic! It's my last year of high school!" I yelled back getting angry quickly because I for one, know that I am not immature.

"That doesn't change the fact that you still need to do well in school! Senior year matters kellin! It matters a lot! The fact that you've managed to drop your grades a lot in just a spam of a couple of months disappoints me!" He yelled sounding caring but angry with me.

"Can't I just suck your dick for a grade?" I muttered, repeating what Katelynne told me in the car. I covered my mouth instantly shocked at what I had said. Vic look at me shocked as well but unbelievably disappointed.

"And to think that I have finally found someone, whom I thought had grown up and was mature." He said and pushed pass me and out of the living room.

"Vic I didn't mean to-" I told him walking close behind him and grabbing his hand.

"Just leave Kellin." Vic said pulling away from me roughly and disappearing into his room.

I sighed and left his house, walking back to my own, only to be lectured by Jenna about how skipping school is unacceptable. I didn't even listen to her, I was too disappointed in myself.

Did I really act immature? I know sometimes I could act like a kid but I thought I was pretty mature most of the time for a seventeen year old. I walked up the stairs and into my room and plopped down on my bed. What if this realization to Vic made him not want to be me? I honestly didn't know what I would do. I see him all the time during the school plus he's my teacher and it would hurt to know that I wouldn't be able to hold him like I use too. I stared at the ceiling for a long time just thinking about the consequences.

I felt a vibration come from my pocket. I pulled my phone out and I got a new message. Opening my old flip phone I saw it was from Justin.

Hey there's a party tonight at Jacks! Let's go because I have nothing better to do and I know that you don't have a life

I chuckled at his message and replied back, becoming instantly happy.

Yeah sure, pick me up at 9 you dork :p