Its not just sex anymore

I'm so tired all the time and My legs are killing me bUT I AM DETERMINED TO DO WELL IN TRACK

btw there's like 2 chapters left after this yikes!

Also this chapter is really bad I'm sorry

••••••••••••••••••

Vic tangled his fingers in my hair and continued to glide his lips against mine softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tugged his hair making a little groan come out from the back of his throat. His hands moved down my body and slid down my ass landing on the back of my thighs. He tapped them lightly signaling for me to jump up. Once I did I wrapped my legs around his waist and his arms hooked under my thighs keeping me up. Vic removed his lips from mine and moved them down my neck sucking at my soft sensitive skin, most likely leaving marks. He led us into his room and gently lied me down on the bed as is I was glass. He crawled on top of me and connected his lips to mine again while I tangled my fingers in his hair. My legs wrapped around his waist and he grinder himself against me causing a pleasurable friction and leaving me wanting more.

He lifted my shirt a bit and lightly trailed his fingers against my sides causing goosebumps to appear on my skins. I pulled away from the kiss and tugged the end of his shirt and pulled it up. Once he got the hint of what I was trying to do, he pulled off his shirt. I pulled mine off shortly after and then began to pull off my jeans. When my jeans were off, Vic began to trial little kisses from my neck down to my stomach. He pulled down my boxer briefs and began to stroke my dick slowly making me grow harder in his hands.

"Ohhh Vic." I whimpered as he picked up the pace.

Vic pulled off his pants while stoking me, leaving him in his boxer briefs. We were both near naked and I could feel his body heat radiating off of him. I pulled him closer to me and began to Palm him through the thin piece of cloth. I could feel him grow harder against me and he began to grind against me.

"Stop." I barley whispered.

He quickly did thinking something was wrong but I lent over to the drawer next to his bed and grabbed the lube and condom. I set it beside me and pulled Vics boxers down and he pulled them off all the way. I quickly shimmied out of mine and Vic grabbed the lube and began to prep me. His fingers glided in and out of me at a reasonable pace. He would scissor and curl his fingers leaving me a moaning mess.

I squirted lube into my hands and began to stroke him. His facial expressions would change depending on the speed I went at and he would let out groans or whimpers. Once that was done he positioned himself between my legs and slowly slid into me, filling me up. I moaned at the pleasurable sensation of him filling me up since I haven't had sex in a while. He stayed put for a bit and let me adjust to his size before thrusting back into me. I wrapped my arms around his neck while his arms were positioned near my head to keep himself up.

"Ohh Vic." I moaned as he hit my bundle of nerves.

"Fuck kells." He groaned thrusting into me.

He crashed his lips against mine and slowly pulled away leaving just a couple centimeter between our faces.

"I love you so much Kellin." He murmured as he kissed me again.

"I love you too." I said back at him, trying not to moan.

He thrusted into me and looked down before he connected his lips to my neck.

"God You're so fucking beautiful." He said kissing my neck.

Just hearing him say that made my heart race and cheeks flush a Rosie pink color.

"I'm close." I whimpered once I felt that familiar sensation.

He thrusted into me and stroked me at the same time, matching the same pace making me feel on top of the world. Soon I released and Vic had came shortly after. He pulled out of me and collapsed right next to me on the bed. Vic grabbed the blanket and covered our naked bodies and I turned to him, admiring his feature. I missed him so much and I knew that I was still madly in love with him.

"Kellin I'm so sorry about what happened between us." He said after a while of just staring at the ceiling in silence.

"It's okay-"

"No it's not. Relationships shouldn't be like this. Both partners should be putting in effort and talking to each other about their problems and should be communicating."

"We did communicate though." I frowned.

"Through sex?" He said and turned his head to look at me.

I kept my mouth shut and furrowed my eyebrows with a frown on my face. It was true. Every time we had a problem with each other, we just had sex.

"Maybe.... Maybe someday we can try again. When we're both mature enough and when it's legal." He sighed.

I didn't say anything in response though. He basically just admitted his thoughts on our relationship and it hurt. Then again the truth is hurtful.

"How could you say that you love me but not want to be with me?" I whispered.

"It's not like that Kellin," he sighed, "I really do care about you and your well being and trust me, I will love you no matter what but, you aren't mature enough for me and I'm not as mature as I want to be. Plus you're going off to college soon and you need to experience the college life. You'll find someone else to love and you'll move on, We both will. Just as of now we can't be with each other."

"We could try again in the future though, right?" I said.

"Maybe." He murmured.

"Just go to bed kells." He said and turned on his side.

"No, I think I'll just go." I said getting up and throwing my cloths on messily.

"Kellin wait-"

"No honestly, I think it's just best for me to go. I mean this is just suppose to be a hookup right?" I said.

Vic got up and put on a random sweatshirt and a pair of sweats and followed me out of his room.

"Kellin stop," he said and grabbed my wrist so I wouldn't leave, "this wasn't just a hookup this time and it definitely wasn't just meaningless sex okay? We've never had a moment like that before and do you know why?"

I shook my head.

"I actually made love to you. I've never done anything like that with anyone before." He said and brushed a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I just wanted our last time to be special." He said and rested his forehead against mine.

"God you confuse me and you make me feel all different kinds of things. You make me love you even more than I already do." I whispered.

"I'm sorry." He said and pecked my lips.

"I'm sorry that any of this ever happened." I said before walking out of his house and getting one last look at him.