Party poppers

the story isn't ending soon because I forgot there is still more drama to be done.

I hope you guys had a great New Years/ New Year's Eve!
••••••••••••••••

It's been a while since Vic was gone and to say I missed him a little was an understatement. I missed him more than ever. Sure hanging out with my friends was nice but I miss the times when Vic and I would cuddle and just enjoy each other's presence. I was currently at a Party with my friends for New Year's Eve and we were all chit chatting and just having fun.

There was only a small amount of alcohol involved but I didn't drink any at all because of my previous experience before. The t.v was on and it was showing the ball drop in New York. We still had a couple of minutes till midnight struck and we all were just waiting. Of course for most people it was the start of a New Year but for us seniors it was just another countdown till school ended for us. I was excited for the most part but still kind of sad because I've had so many good memories in high school.

"Kellin get over here!" I heard Katelynne yell.

My friends were standing in front of the TV and most of them had their girlfriends or boyfriends and we're getting ready for their New Years kiss.

"5!" We all cheered.

"4!" Some got ready for their kiss.

"3!" Others put their shot glass up.

"2!" Some had their party poppers.

"1!" And most people kissed.

I felt Someone grab me and put a kiss on my cheek and I looked to the side and saw Justin with his big goofy grin.

"Happy new year!" We all cheered.

Justin hugged me and I had hugged him back, laughing at him considering his was way to drunk to function. After that Gabe had turned on some music and some people came to the house since Jack had the bright idea of having a party to kick off the new year. Katelynne had ran off somewhere with Ethan and I had no idea where the other boys were. Justin had stayed next to me, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Kellin can you take me home?" Justin asked with his words slurred together.

"Okay, let me go find nick and tell him we're leaving." I said and left Justin standing by a wall.

After a numerous amount of time trying to look for nick, I found him playing beer pong.

"Hey Justin and I are gonna head out now." I said.

He came and gave me a 'bro hug' and said, "Okay, happy new year man."

I replied with a thanks and went back to my previous spot but this time Justin was siting down sleeping. I sighed and bent down to put his arm over my shoulder and he woke up a little. He held onto me while he pushed himself up and we made our way out of the house. Justin was mumbling things about school and When we made our way to his car be slumped down on the door.

"Justin I need the keys."

"Mhm." He said but never gave them to me.

I patted my hands to his sides before I noticed the keys were in his front pocket.

"Can you give me the keys?" I asked slowly.

He didn't even answer me back but instead I noticed he was struggling to stay up. I cautiously put my hand in his pocket and grabbed the keys with a disgusted look on my face. Justin and I were friends but I did not want my hands anywhere near his genital area. That was just weird... And gross. I had opened the back door of Justin's car and put Justin in there. As soon as he felt the cushions he fell asleep once again and I went to the front of the car and put on my seatbelt then went on my way to Justin's house.