Hold me close

Yo follow my Instagram for this WATTPAD ACC its @kellicsgayaf :-)

Ok also when the book ends I'm gonna edit it and make it longer and fix everything

•••••••••

"Why are you so god damn cute?" I asked Vics sleeping figure.

It was 6:30 pm and when I woke up I felt a lot happier than I was before. Sometimes I forgot Vic was my boyfriend so when I realized he was I would scream inside.

"Kellin, it's delightful to hear that but I'm tired so fuck off." Vic told me groggily.

"Or you could fuck me?"

"Im too tired right now, maybe later," Vic continued, "maybe in class tomorrow, like on a desk because I've always wanted to fuck you on a desk."

"Wow how romantic." I rolled my eyes and got up. When I moved my legs I felt a pain in my lower half making me gasp. Vic shot up and was by my side instantly asking me questions.

"Holy shit Kells are you alright?"

"Are you hurt?"

"Do you need a doctor?"

"We could go to the hospital."

"Are you pregnant?"

"Do you have a woman's reproductive system."

"KELLIN what's wrong!"

"Jesus Christ vic calm down I'm okay, just a little sore." I laughed.

"I know, I was joking." He laughed and picked me up making his way outside of the room and towards the living room.

"Wow I didn't know old people can joke."

"Say that again and I'll drop you."

"Shut up, no you won't." I said kissing his cheek.

I definitely underestimated him because before I knew it he dropped me on the couch making me scream. I got up and jumped over the couch to meet him halfway. When I got to him I punched him in a playful manner on the chest.

"You asshole!"

He just laughed at me and hugged me even when I tried getting out of his grasp. Then we just kind of stayed that way. It felt nice.

"Do you want food?" Vic asked.

"Yes please!" 

"Okay go get dressed and we'll go somewhere." He pecked my lips and then left to go get his phone.

By this time I was use to him taking me to places outside of town. I felt like he always wanted to be seen with me without getting caught. Although it was a thrill to do this kind of stuff in town it was scary because I didn't want him to get in trouble.

I made my way down to the room where vic kept all his... Stuff and grabbed my cloths, then made my way to the bathroom, changing quickly. When I got out Vic was already changed and was sitting on the couch. I walked over to him and sat on his lap. His arms wrapped around my waist and he nibbled on my neck making me shiver.

"I like you a lot." Vic mumbled.

"I like you a lot too extremely cute boyfriend." I smiled at him and moved a bit so I had enough room to turn around and kiss him.

"You're so adorable." He smiled.

"Alright let's get going." He said and stood up with me and we both walked out the door hand in hand. He locked up the house and then off we were to go get food.