Fuck my life

The title is relevant in every way

••••••••••••••••

I woke up with the biggest hangover ever. The pounding in my head was excruciating and my ears were so sensitive to every sound around me. I opened my eyes only to see the light and that just made everything ten times worse. I let out a groan and rolled over, only to be met with another body.

"What the fu-" I yelled and fell of the bed.

The other body shifted around and fell off the bed right on top of me making me groan.

"Kell shut up, it's too early." I heard Justin's familiar voice which made me relax.

"We didn't do anything right?" I asked him.

"Of course not. I wouldn't take advantage of you like that." He mumbled picking himself up so he could stretch. He stopped for a bit and had his thinking face on. He swiftly turned around and looked at the clocked, his face fell and he began to put on random cloths.

"Shit, we have 5 minutes before class starts! Hurry up and get dressed." I got up in a hurry and began to put on my pants and Justin's sweat shirt since mine had smelled of alcohol. We quickly got ready and hopped into his car. Justin's driving was fast but not to the point where we would get pulled over. Once we got to the school we saw a security guard closing the parking lot gates.

"Wait!" I yelled practically hanging out of the window.

He looked at us with bored eyes and pulled back the gate and I let out a sigh. I got back into my seat and Justin drove in finding a spot. Once we found it he parked and we got out running through the school doors seeing that we only had a minute until the bell rang. Vic's class was all the way across campus so we ran through the hallways. We ran until I felt like I couldn't anymore. My knees were Weak and my lungs began to burn. The door to his classroom was wide open and Justin and I bottled through the door right as the bell rang. We obviously couldn't get away with it smoothly because somehow we managed to be clumsy. When we bolted through the door Justin tripped on my foot making me fall. I grabbed onto his shirt making him come down with me. He landed right on top of me in a sexual position and the class just laughed. Justin looked at me laughing and I just laughed along with him.

"At least we made it on time." He said putting his entire weight on me making me groan.

I heard someone clear their throat and I saw Vic looking down at us less than impressed. The class had gotten quiet and the silence was deafening. Justin got off of me and helped me up and all Vic did was shake his head. We made our way to our desks and sat down.

"Well it looks like we're gonna have no materials for school today." Justin sighed.

Then I remembered that we stayed at the house where the party was held at and I slowly put my head down, cursing at myself.

"Alright guys I'm passing back your tests and if you are not satisfied with your scores you can always come after school today to retake it." Vic said loudly to the class.

My headache became worse and it was like his voice was becoming louder and louder. I wanted to tell Vic to shut up but I knew I couldn't considering we were in school. My stomach began to turn and I could feel myself start to gag. I felt like everything from last night was coming back up and I knew what was happening.

"Justin I think I'm gonna-" I shot up and out of my seat. I ran down the hallway and into the boys restroom making my way to an empty stall. Immediately I fell to my knees and began vomiting. It was the worst thing ever. I had the biggest fear of vomiting because of the nasty taste that was always left in your mouth and it was like once you started you couldn't stop.

Point is throwing up is gross.

I heard the bathroom door open and soon I felt someone rubbing my back. I picked up my head to see Vic standing there. Out of all people why did he come? Didn't he have a class to teach?

When I finished I wiped my mouth with toilet paper and held back a sob. Vic was right, this is immature of me.

I stood up and pushed passed him. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back and I slipped into his arms. He held me so tightly as if he were to let me go I would vanish into thin air.

"I'm sorry Vic." I whimpered hugging him back. I cried a little into his neck and he rubbed my back.

"I miss you and I love you and I'm so sorry I was acting stupid." I mumbled into his neck.

He didn't say anything back though. He was just quiet. I pulled back and looked at him, searching for some regret in his eyes over our fight, but there was nothing at all.

"Vic?"

"Come on, we need to head to class." He said in almost a monotone voice making my heart hurt a bit.

I put my head down and sighed following him.

"You also have to start your test after school with those who want to retake their test."

I didn't answer him back though. Once we made it back he sat down at his desk and I sat down at my desk. They were far apart and I didn't know how to feel about that, I needed to be next to him right now because I needed to know if he still loved me.

"Are you and Vic alright?" Katelynne asked.

"I don't know anymore."  I muttered and went back to putting my head on my desk.

•••••••••••••••••

"School food is gross."

"Mine has a hair in it."

"Is mine even dead or?"

"Why don't we just go out to get something to eat?" Jack asked.

"Agreed! Bye bitches." Gabe said.

"I meant everyone you fuck tard."

"Oh."

Everyone nodded their head in agreement and stood up to leave.

"Kellin you coming?" Nick asked.

"Oh yeah hold on." I said and threw away the gross lunch food. I picked up my school bag and threw it over my shoulder. As we walked out of the cafeteria, we passed by Vic's classroom. It seemed like he was talking to a teacher and I had a weird feeling about it. I didn't know what it was but it made me mad. Especially because this teacher was pushing her chest up and trying to look hot. Key word is trying. When I was staring Vic had caught me and gave me a questioning look. I shot him a warning look and caught up with my friends before I fell too far behind.

"Alright Johnny Rockets is out because I hardly have money, any suggestions?" Jack asked starting up his car.

"I really want Starbucks." Katelynne said.

"Katelynne shut up we get it! You're a white girl!" I jokingly yelled at her.

"Kellin shut up before I shove a fork up your ass!"

"Do it, I'm up for anything." I winked at her.

"You're so gay."

"Okay true." I muttered back at her laughing.

"McDonald's! Dollar menu! Everyone pays for themselves!" Gabe yelled from the far back seat.

Everyone just cheered along and Katelynne turned up the radio. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I pulled it out. Surprisingly Vic texted me.

Where are you going?

I'm going to get food bye

Sure it was a harsh text but, for some reason I didn't want to talk to him right now. I guess some distance right now would be fine. We would have enough time for fix our problems and hopefully go back to normal.

Because honestly, that's all I really wanted.