Im Craveing Your Touch

This is probably really bad but idc and sorry for the late update i just was busy with school but i hope you enjoy and i love you all! Also thank you for 200 reads!
••••••••••••••••••••••

He turned into the woods near us and found the most covered spot. I looked around and there were trees everywhere, literally. I was brought back to reality when i felt a pair of lips on my neck, Right on my soft spot. A moan escaped my lips and i felt Mr. Fuentes smile.

"I've been waiting to hear that all day." he mumbled.

I moved my leg so it was around him in the straddling position. I then tangled my fingers in Mr. Fuentes hair and I connected my lips to his and immediately he responded back. His hands slid down my back and soon they were on my ass a small squeeze

He took that opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth. I pulled his hair a bit and then i heard him moan.

And jesus help me it was hot.

I grinded my lower half against him with my lips still connected to his and He moaned again as my hard on touched his.

"Lets take this to the back." he said, Breaking the kiss. I moved to the back of the car and waited for him to bring the lube and condom. Soon he came to the back of the car and he went straight back to kissing me. I pushed him on the seat so i was on top of him straddling him and I began to rub him through his pants as he let out shaky breaths.

"You like that?"

"Y-Yeah." He said.

I put my hand into his pants and began to jerk him off sliding my hand up and down quickly, then slowing down and quickly picking up speed again.

"Oh fuck!"

He unzipped his pants so that i could stroke him better. He let out a moan and pushed his head back to cover his face. I took this as the opportunity to take him into my mouth. He gasped at being shocked at first but let out another moan.

I bobbed my head up and down at a steady pace before increasing my speed. He tangled his fingers in my hair and pushed my head down farther. He hit the back of my throat and did that a couple more times before he told me to stop.

I pulled away from him and looked at him innocently.

"What now?"

"Now i'm gonna fuck you like a whore." he said as he pushed me on my back.

He removed his shirt and his muscled flexed and i'm sure his did that slowly just to tease me.

"Please please please i need you." I gasped as he palmed me through my jeans.

He nodded and we both started to undo my jeans and take off my shirt. I was then left in my boxer briefs. He quickly pulled of his pants and then began to lube up my entrance. Once that was done he pushed one finger into me making me gasp. It had been a while since I had sex but the feeling was amazing. He slid them in and out circling them every once in a while. He slid in the next finger and did the same but once the third finger was in he began to tease me, curling his finger in every inch of my tight hole trying to find my prostate.

Once he did he rubbed that area leaving me a moaning mess, "Oh god please, please ,please." I said not being able to spit out actual words other than please.

"Huh, do you want me." He looked at me pushing his fingers in that spot making my eyes roll back.

"Oh god yes!" I yelled moving my body up to get some sort of friction.

Just the feeling of his fingers leaving pressure on that area put me in a frenzy. I was so close to cumming and when he knew, he took out his fingers making me whine.

He put the condom on then opened the lube bottle again. He rubbed it all over his length and stroked himself a bit. I loved the sight of him. With his head back and his mouth slightly agape.

He stopped then lined himself up with my entrance.

"Kellin?"

"Yes?"

"Soft or rough?"

Before i could even answer him he slammed into me. He stopped a bit to let me adjust.

"Rough"

"Glad you said so." he winked then slammed into me again.

He repeated the process leaving me breathless and a moaning mess. With each thrust he would grunt or mutter fuck under his breath. I wrapped my legs around his waist so he could go in deeper and boy did he.

"Ohhh fuck." i said as he hit the bundle of nerves with a great amount of force.

He began to hit it over and over again leaving me to scratch his back probably ripping some skin. I arched my back as i began to feel the pool in my stomach.

"Oh fuck stay like that." He said lowly in my ear. He sucked on my neck trailing some kisses downward.

"Please touch me." i begged.

"What was that?"

"Please touch me." i begged again.

"Mmmm how about no." He smirked.

He kept hitting the spot with more force and went faster than he did before. His hands gripped onto my hips and began to move me as he thrusted into me so my body met his half way. The way he gripped my hips would probably leave bruises but i was fine with that.

"Oh fuck i'm gonna come please touch me." i begged.

"Moan loud for me." he whispered in my ear and that sent me over the edge. I exploded onto my stomach without him touching me and boy it felt amazing.

He hadn't finished yet so he kept going still not letting me down from my high. I was a sloppy moaning mess and my legs wobbled. Soon his thrust became sloppier and he came into the condom.

He hovered over me with his hair sticking to his face and I sucked on his neck making sure to leave a nice noticeable hickey.

"Holy shit." he panted looking at me.

I just smiled a little and then his lips were on mine as we had a little make out session.