Youre only makeing it worse

I awoke in the morning with the sheets messed up, Mr. Fuentes and I had done the doo before we went to bed. His arm was draped around my waist and i loved every second of it. I wanted to wake up everyday like this, But it was frowned upon. I turned to look at his sleeping figure and it made me smile even more. I decided to give him a little something for letting me stay over.

I put my hand down his boxers and began to stroke him gently. He turned on his back and his mouth open a bit. I felt him grow harder in my hand so i pumped him a bit faster. He opened his eyes and saw me an was confused for a second until he realized i was giving him a hand job then He rolled us over so that he was on top.

"So last night wasn't enough?" He smirked.

He firmly gripped my thigh and put it behind his back.

"Hmmm, you want to try something new?"

"Y-yes." I said as he palmed me through my boxers.

"Get over by that desk over there and I'll be right back." he said.

I nodded and got up. I stood by his desk and rubbed my hands together harshly.

"Babe?"

Babe. What? Babe? I CANT RIGHT NOW. Did he mean it? Of course he didn't it's just sex. Only sex. I need to stop thinking.

"Uh yes?"

I felt something slightly graze my ass. It sort of felt leathery and cold.

"Can i use this whip on you darling?" He whispered seductively as he bit my earlobe.

"Y-Yes sir."

"Mmm sir? I like it." He continued, "what about a blindfold and a gag?" He said pulling down my boxers and grasping my member.

"Yes sir, Please i need you!" I begged.

He turned me around and i kicked off my boxers and threw them somewhere. He added a leather rope the size of my head with a ball in the middle to my mouth and wrapped it around my head. The gag kept my mouth occupied therefore i couldn't say anything.

"Good?" he sounded concerned.

I nodded and he wrapped the blindfold around my eyes.

"Alright i'm gonna turn you around and bend you over this desk." he warned me.

He roughly pushed me down on the desk making my hip bones clash with the wood roughly and then I felt his lips graze my neck before kissing it.

"I'm sorry." he said but with no sorrow in his tone.

I felt a harsh sting on my ass which made me cry out in pain, But yet it was satisfying to me. He did it again and again until i heard the whip being thrown to the side.

"Now princess try not to scream." Mr. Fuentes said as he entered me without prep. My moan was blocked by gag but it was till there. It hurt a bit but it was nothing I couldn't stand.

He thrusted in and out of me at a steady pace before he pulled my hair and pulled me up making my back lay against his chest.

"Now princess, you are not to give me hand jobs without my consent or you'll be punished understood?" He told me as he hit that one spot in me that made me go crazy.

I answered without a loud moan as he thrusted into me at an un normal pace.

"Do you like to be punished." he asked as he kissed my neck.

I nodded my head as i felt myself get close.

"Wrong answer." He moaned as i felt him fill me up.

He pulled out of me making me whine. He then pulled off my blindfold and made me look at him.

"This is your punishment." he said holding up ropes.

I looked at him in confusion then i looked at the bed. My eyes widened at the amount of sex toys there were on the bed.

"Go lay on the bed on your back." he ordered me.

I nodded with the gag still in my mouth. I lade down on the bed and Vic climbed on top of me. He straddled me and began to tie up my wrists and ankles. They were tied up so tight that i could feel it digging into my skin when i pulled on the ropes.

He went eye level with my co.ck and began to suck me and may i say it felt amazing. He entered an object much bigger than him and thrusted it in and out of me. It wasn't long until i felt myself cum into his mouth.

He swallowed it all up and got up to get dressed. He wore something casual and came back over to me.

He entered a vibrator into me and i began to feel myself get hard again.

"Here's your punishment. You are to keep this vibrator in you until i come back, Then i will take it out. I can watch you with that camera over there," he pointed to the t.v screen with a small cam on it, "from any T.V in this house. Now i'm gonna make myself something to eat alright." he smirked and kissed my cheek before he left.

The vibrating sense got stronger and stronger with each second before i came shooting again.

"Oh it also has a settings remote!" He yelled from downstairs.

I moaned in frustration before trying to get the object out of me. That was a bad decision seeing as i moved hte vibrator right on my prostate and i moaned loudly cumming all over my stomach again

•••••••••••••

1 crucial hour later and an enormous amount of cum on my stomach, Vic came back into the room. I moaned loudly every second while he was in here.

He took the vibrator out making me come back to my senses. He then untied the ropes. My ankles and wrists had rope burn on them and He lightly rubbed his fingers over them making me wince. Soon he removed the saliva covered gag and i was able close my mouth. He cleaned me of my saliva stained face and cum covered stomach then after wrapped me in a blanket seeing that i was too tired to do anything.

He then picked me up and carried me out of the room and into the living room. He set me down on his lap and he moved some hair out of my eyes.

"Are you okay?"

I just nodded as my voice hurt from screaming and moaning.

"Do you still want to leave this town?" He asked.

I nodded again and cuddled myself closer to him.

"Okay. I'll call the private jet to come and pick us up in two hours." he said.

I didn't even have time to question him before i dozed off into a peaceful sleep.