This is it

Ok I had a race yesterday (Friday) and I diD SO GOOD GUYS LIKE I PASSED UP SOME OF OUR VARSITY GIRLS AND WOWOWO I AM PROUD GUYS AND TODAY IM GOING TO THE OLYMPIC TRIALS TO SEE PEOPLE RUN NICE

••••••••••••••••

"Jesus Christ I'm gonna throw up." Jack said before running to the restrooms.

We had just gotten off X2 and everyone was feeling all kinds of woozy. Senior ditch day was a success and to say everyone was having a good time was an understatement.

"Let's go on it again!" I heard Justin said from behind me.

"No way! I swear to god I felt my eyebrows burn off when the fire went off." Katelynne said.

Justin stuck his tongue out at her and she rolled her eyes. When Jack was finished vomiting, we began to walk to our next destination which was Tatsu. Once we arrived we began to wait in line along with other people and a couple of seniors I recognized from our school.

"So tell me Mr. valedictorian, how did you manage to get that ever so lucky spot?" GABE teased me.

"By not being a dumb ass like you." I said with a cheeky smile.

He put his hand to his heart and began to whimper as if he was hurt.

"Ouch, my pride. There is goes." He joked.

"Okay but seriously Kellin that's so cool! I'm so proud of you!" Katelynne said nudging my side.

"Thank you, thank you." I said proudly.

"I was honestly shocked when Mrs. Peyton asked me because I heard Janice was doing it." I said.

"You should have seen it coming though, I mean Mrs. Peyton adores you." Nick said.

I nodded my head along with a small 'true'

"Do you have your speech ready?" Nick asked.

"Yeah I do actually!"

"You should give me a shout out in the speech. Tell them to follow my Instagram." Jack laughed.

"No one would follow you on Instagram jack shut up." Katelynne joked.

We spent the time laugh and sharing some old memories with each other until we were close to getting on the ride. Once we got strapped in Justin began to clap his hands and make chicken noises. Legit chicken noises. Why? I have absolutely no idea but I guess it was because he was excited.

"Okay whoever keeps the straightest face throughout this whole ride doesn't have to pay for food!" Nick yelled from the seats in from of us.

"You're on!" Jack yelled back.

Throughout the whole ride it was silent, well at least in the front, and you could hear the screams from the people in the back. The ride cut through the wind making our hair fly all over the place. At certain parts of the ride you were able to see the whole park and everyone on the floor walking. If heights aren't for you then you would be mortified to see this but since I was an adrenaline junky, the thought of being this high up made adrenaline course through my veins. The time came where the picture was to be taken and I obviously knew that I wouldn't have the straightest face. If anything I would have the weirdest face since I was scrunching up my face the whole time. When the ride came to a stop people cheered and finally the little contest was over. Justin had a smug grin on his face the whole way to the photo booth and Jack was one hundred percent sure that he had the straightest face.

Once we made it too the booth we waited for our photo to pop up and I broke into laughter immediately. There was Justin, in the top left corner of the photo, dabbing. Of course he would do something like that. I mean it was Justin. There was no way in hell he could be serious for a minute.

"Dammit Justin!" Gabe laughed as he doubled over.

I was laughing so hard that tears sprung to my eyes and my stomach ached in pain. Once we were all done laughing we all voted on who had the straightest face. Jack had, to my surprise, won. Somehow I knew this would happen since he hardly ever wants to pay for anything.

We all began to walk away and head to the food court area and we went our separate ways. Katelynne went with me to go get a basket of fries.

"So Kellin."

"Hmm."

"How are you and Vic?"

"I'm great, I don't know about him." I muttered. I wasn't in the mood to talk about him and our problematic relationship mainly because there wasn't one.

"Oh come on! I know you still love him and I know he still loves you!" She said lightly hitting my arm.

"Okay well I don't anymore. I need to get over him and over whatever we had. We're going off to college soon so either way our relationship would have ended anyways."

"Jeez, alright." She said before heading to the counter to order our food.

I was glad that she didn't keep that conversation going because I didn't want to think about it.

Eventually we all met up at a table and began to eat and make conversation about life and dumb things.

"I'm gonna miss you guys." Jack said throwing a fry into his mouth.

"Same like, it's going to be so weird not being in Michigan anymore and just knowing that I won't wake up to see all you for a long time." Nick said.

"We can always like meet up though! Come back home for thanksgiving and Christmas and stuff like that!" Gabe said trying to bring up the mood a bit.

"Yeah! Let's all make a pact right now! We all have to come back during thanksgiving and Christmas and hangout again just like old times!" Justin said putting his hand him.

Nick and Jack shrugged putting their hands in. Katelynne and Gabe did after and I was the last one to put my hand in.

"Alright do we all agree?" Justin asked again just confirming his idea.

Everyone repeated 'yeah' and we pulled our hands out, already excited that we will end up seeing each other again in the near future.

Nick got up and threw away some trash before demanding that we go ride more rides. We all agreed and made our way to our next ride, feeling pumped and energized.

"Gosh I don't want this day to end." Katelynne said hugging me from behind.

"Me neither." I said sighing, feeling content with my life at the moment.