Who's this?

This chapter is all over the place but we need to explain some things and get this book done and over with

Also after this chapter there will be a character q&a so you can ask them questions to clear confusion and you can ask me questions (only time I'll be looking at the comments)

LASTLY PSA FOR EVERYONE READING: the book will be edited for grammar and spelling errors when the book is over so please stop bitching :-)

Ahh keep in mind that every family portion part is just what I remember from my experience with divorces and parents cheating and all that so its gonna be a little fast but then again that's how I remember ok ok carry on
(Also if you are going through this feel free to message me because I know how stressful it can be for the children :-))

UNEDITED RIP
••••••••••

I sat in the car with my mom Jenna and some other girl. I didn't know her name or why she was with Jenna so I just stayed quiet. Most of the silence in the car was just because I was trying to prepare myself for the longest lecture of my life, but since a guest was here, I was sure it wouldn't come till later on.

"So kellin," the other girl started, "How was school?"

I just looked at her confused. Why was she asking me that? I don't even know her. I kept my mouth shut and looked out the window watching the scenery pass by me. I couldn't look out the window for long before Jenna interrupted the silence.

"Kellin answer back to Taylor now." I could that Jenna was trying to keep calm.

Of course she would keep calm. I knew that she would not let this fight slide like it was nothing. This obviously was the first time I ever got in a fight. I sure as hell hoped that it was my last because let me tell you, getting punched hurts. A lot.

"I'm good."

Where did that come from kellin? Why did I say that? Was I trying to get myself into deeper trouble? I heard Jenna sight before pulling into the driveway.

"You, me, living room. Now." Jenna said unbuckling her seat belt angrily. She got out of the car and marched into the house while Taylor followed behind her.

I followed her orders as sat on the couch while she stood right in front of me.

"Really kellin?! A fight?! Are you crazy!!! Do you even understand the consequences of this?! If your principle wasn't kind she would have expelled you! Especially for breaking the poor guys nose!"

Nice, he deserved it.

"First of all he's not a poor guy, he's an asshole. Second of all, why won't you at least hear my side of the story!"

Jenna glared at me before sitting down next to Taylor who looked very uncomfortable sitting there.

"Okay. Explain."

"I was doing my quiz when I saw my ex Jason come into the room with a stupid smirk on his face and that alone pissed me off. He decided to bug me and get me mad and then my teacher, Mr. Fuentes stuck up for me and told him to leave me alone and Jason was fighting with Mr. Fuentes and it was all a mess. Then Jason made some dumb remark about us having sex and I punched him and well you know what happened next."

"Mr. Fuentes?" Jenna continued, "As in Vic Fuentes?"

"Is that the only thing you got out of my story?"

"Well no, but Vic Fuentes right?"

"Yes? Why?" Oh god no.

"Taylor wasn't that the guy who you called to pick up Kellin that one time?" Jenna said putting her full attention to her.